on 24 March 2014
This doll appeared to be the version that sings and changes from princess to popstar and it did neither! I had to wait three weeks for delivery and when it arrived, I had one very disappointed child! I immediately ordered the same doll from another supplier (for slightly more money) and this was the doll I expected, thank goodness. I was not happy with this doll at all!
on 18 January 2013
My daughter likes this but it doesn't do quite what it says but I can't send it back to 'Santa'! It only plays one tune and not two. I also thought that it would sing more than one phrase but no we have to hear the same phrase repeatedly. I wished I'd have played with these in the shops first and I probably would have got something else.
on 2 January 2016
the first one received didnt work returns easy and a replacement sent. However on Christmas morning this also wasn't working and so we had the fuss of finding a suitable battery replacement and then having to struggle to replace it. Once this was done the doll worked ok. I feel that when battery included it should work.
on 13 November 2012
I bought this doll as a birthday present for my granddaughter and she loves it. Just a bit annoying when she plays it over for the hundredth time. It is very well presented and packed, it took ages to get it out of the packaging.
Don't think it needs to be tied in so well. But overall a very nice present.
on 16 December 2014
While the dolls dress is very pretty I am disapointed buy the hair while in princess mode the the blonde hair does not cover the"pink" hair and why is the hair pink in the movie the pop stars hair is purple and if ur girl is obsessed by the movie like mine she will be quite perplexed by the pink hair
on 30 August 2013
Both my 4 and 6 year olds love this film and really wanted this doll. My eldest saved up her pocket money. Sadly when the 2 dolls arrived 1 didn't work, therefore 1 sad daughter. However we reordered another one, which came very quickly and they haven't stopped playing with them since. A brilliant buy.
on 29 December 2012
My neice thoroughly enjoys playing with this doll, it is a shame the dress is not removable and a missed opportunity by the manufacturers to earn more sales by offering an extended wardrobe and attachments, they haved dropped the ball..
on 11 November 2013
Ordered this for my 3 year old granddaughter's Christmas and I know she will love it as it is very pink and sparkly. Haven't removed it from box so cannot comment on how easy/difficult it is to transform her from Princess to Popstar.
on 23 February 2013
This is a nice singing Barbie. My daughter loves it! But I cannot make it sing two different songs. It changes in appearance from Barbie to Keira but the song is the same song even when I try to tug the ribbon, the song is the same.
on 13 June 2013
I was a little disappointed with this doll. I bought it for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday. It was difficult to work out how to make it work, another older child showed us in the end. However it was one of her favourite presents

See one answered question