Size: One Size|Colour: White|Change

on 2 May 2012
These are such a huge disappointment that I urge you not to waste your time and money. Admittedly I am a bra size 34G but I did buy the large as according to the size guide this should have fitted. As soon as I put it on it stretched and I knew that it had stretched and it was never returning back to what it was before. The cups are completely useless and provide no support at all. Once you put your top on it looks like you have no bra on at all and leaves nothing to the imagination. They are made of such cheap material too. All in all even if they were £1 each I would still not buy them as it would still be a waste of money. A truly dreadful product.
22 comments|185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2012
The adverts do not show that as you move the bra rolls up under the bust and is uncomfortable. It was very unflattering and there was no support. All in all I would never buy this bra again. It does not deserve any stars.
44 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2012
the band on this item rolled up which was not supposed to also it squashed everything together when it was supposed to seperate but delivery from Amazon was exellent
VINE VOICEon 29 April 2012
I think some of the advertising is misleading for this product. The main thing I want to point out is that it does not give adequate support for a fuller-figured woman, and I wouldn't recommend it from that perspective. On the other hand, it IS very comfortable, so more suitable for wearing at home, or to sleep in. If you're going to be moving around much, you'll want something with better support.

This is probably perfect for smaller women, both in terms of support and comfort.
1111 comments|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2012
These bras are very dissapointing,they have little or no support for the fuller figure. the material is cheap looking, being very stretchy i find they can get very hot and clingy, plus they roll up which gives you a very unattractive ridge under your bust. Also after a few wears under T shirts I found the T shirt material actually stuck to the bra and bobbled which would not brush off the bra making the smooth look impossible. I do not wear them anymore and should have read reviews before parting with my money.
on 31 May 2012
OMG this has to be the worst bra ever. There is absolutelyBelvia Bra by JML - Pack of 4 no support, and rubbish material. The advertisements are misleading. Please keep your money and buy a decent bra, dont make my mistake.
on 23 April 2012
tried belvia bra i am a 36e bra size bought medium and large medium rolled up none gave any support didnt do for me what it says
0Comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2012
iv bought two of theses bras 1st was a little large but ok to wear over the top of my normal bra (defeats the object i know) the second one i bought was a much better size it actually held my 34 E chest in place and felt that comfy felt like i wasnt wearing one however only had it for about two days and has a big ladder down the front. seems as thou they are very expensive for what they are am really disappointed and out of pocket one that doesnt fit as the wrong size must of been put in the box and other ready for the bin ! bit rubbish really maybe better for ppl with small boobs !!!!
on 9 September 2012
I now have 3 of these bras and they are so comfy, no underwires or straps that fall down. I am a 36C and size 12/14, and find i get a natural lift. I would recommend them to anyone who is around my size and smaller.
on 2 May 2012
I am a 36D and this offered no support whatsoever. Be aware they are made out of the same material as nylon stockings or tights!! Not cheap either.
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question