5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful!
Exactly what I was looking for ... very thin cotton baseball cap ... keeps cool even in the sunniest weather. I've now ordered 4 of these, 2 at a time ... both orders were almost instant ... ordered Monday received Wednesday ... as good as it gets ...well done and I'll be using you again ... thoroughly recommended!
Published 20 days ago by Galago

3.0 out of 5 stars Navy Baseball Cap
The fit of this cap is ok, but the cotton material is very thin, also the cap is adjusted by a Velcro strap, which could not be seen in the photos, not as good as a buckle fastening, but you get what you pay for I suppose, it was only 1.99!
Published 2 months ago by David Stapley

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful!, 28 Aug 2014
Galago (Port Solent, Hants.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars This cap arrived on time. The peak is slightly ..., 21 Aug 2014
This cap arrived on time. The peak is slightly narrow, but is ok for my husband. The material is very light so ok for the summer just to keep the sun of his head. Will not be thick enough for winter and I'm sure it will not stop any rain going through. But if you want a cheap cap for summer this fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Classic Plain Cotton 5 panel Baseball Cap - Black, Red, Navy, Blue, Yellow, White or Green (Apparel)
very good

3.0 out of 5 stars Navy Baseball Cap, 8 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic baseball cap, but a little bit small, 29 Jun 2014
I've chosen the plain white baseball cap so that I could wear it at work to protect me from the sun. As we know, white is the non-colour that reflects most of the sun's heat.
I've expected it to be an adult size, but it's rather made for children, hence the 4 star rating, but considering the price, I couldn't really complain about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic white baseball cap, 27 Jun 2014
Mrs. J. Michie (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear as replacements for part of my work uniform. They are made well, fit well, and wash well. I bought two so I had one washed and drying while I wore the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Aug 2014
Exceptionally fast delivery, price and fit. So pleased I ordered it in the other colours too!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but good, 17 Aug 2014
bought this cap as It was cheap and I lost my other one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Aug 2014
It's ok but to small gave it to my son