5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, 20 May 2004
Rolf Dobelli "getAbstract" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Career development expert Ron Fry focuses on how to prepare for a job interview and how to conduct yourself during the interview. While he covers some of the same ground he's covered in some of his other books and as well as the territory in other career books, such as What Color Is Your Parachute, Fry focuses helpfully on a critical job-finding skill - asking the right questions during your job interview. He tells you how to respond when the interviewer asks you, "Do you have any questions?", because your response indicates your level of interest in the job. Besides listing questions to ask or to modify to meet your own circumstances, Fry provides helpful preparatory questions you should ask yourself to clarify what kind of job you really want. We recommend this book to job seekers at the middle or lower management level. By the time you get to the executive suite, you'll know what else to ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful Guide, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: 101 Smart Questions to Ask on Your Interview: Third Edition (Kindle Edition)
This was a very helpful guide and has helped me evaluate past performances in interviews as well allowing me to establish preconceived answers to questions that may be asked to me in an interview, and to structure possible questions I could ask a perspective new employer.

I know it is all common sense but I have enjoyed reading what I already know and do when I am in an interview but it has helped me examine my professional life more and I am working on writing out answers to possible questions so I can study them beforehand.

I do not actually have any interviews scheduled at present but it does not hurt to be prepared, especially with rising redundancies and cutbacks, not just at my work place but everywhere.

An advance reader copy was kindly provided through Netgalley.