5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing
Obtained this to go with hippie outfit I got for my husband it just looks the part good value very pleased
Published 2 months ago by Averil Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but annoying
I bought this set to wear to a 60s themed birthday party. It gives the impression that there is a moustache included but that is not the case. However, the whole effect went down well, although I had to find some means of tying back the wig because of its annoying tendency to disappear into my mouth every time I spoke. It worked on the day but I hope no more of my...
Published 22 months ago by Mr. F. D. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 10 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars From bald to big hair!, 2 April 2014
L. Meredith "musical puzzler" (Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
Have transformed my appearance with this great piece of costume. I'm normally hairless, so this really long wig will give me a whole new personality on the 60s and 70s night I bought it for. Will probably trim the length a bit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy dress hippie wig, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
This item arrived within the week, packed well and small enough to fit through the letter box. When I opened the product, I was very happy with it. What a brilliant wig for a fancy dress party and excellent value for money. The blue round glasses go really well with the wig. What fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars wig n glasses, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
only thing that I found wrong is it dosent look anything like the image. The wig is thick hair and only goes to shoulders.not to sure which is the front and back but long story short service is excellent its guna do me as its for 1 night only.still worth the money.100% happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the glasses !!!!, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
Thought what a fantastic accessory for our 70's hippy dude, but was really disappointed when we only got the wig and no glasses, e-mailed character fancy dress who supplied the order and was told initially that the warehouse would be checked, after nearly a week with no reply or glasses, I wrote again today and was told that their supplier had changed the product but now the glasses were not included. They did send a pre printed return address label. not really satisfied because they are still advertising the hippy wig & glasses, surely this breaches trading standard laws or something by not selling a product as described ??? my warning to you is check first if you don't want the hassle of having to source separately. But otherwise the wig is FAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Who on earth is that, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
For the cost, this wig and glasses certainly looked the part for a 60s birthday celebration. Even your partner will not recognise you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
I enjoyed wearing it, very hot in a hot room of the party, but set the outfit off very well, good buy for the price paid, quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace man, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
Turning up at the fancy dress party in the wig and glasses meant that nobody recognised me which was the desired effect. Good product and easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
Arrived on time, wig was well presented and fit well and glasses did too. Worn for a fancy dress with the hippy outfit off here too

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool hippy, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses (Toy)
Worked well for the fancy dress party I attended it seemed very popular with other party goers.other people bought it from amazon

Mens 60s Hippy Wig And Glasses