5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves them
Published 20 months ago by CB

1.0 out of 5 stars Too wide!
I love this style of croc in the navy colour so was very disappointed they turned out to be so wide. I can't imagine these shoes fitting many kids feet unless they have super wide feet. Have unfortunately had to return these and get the boring original style crocs which are much slimmer fitting.
Published 19 months ago by C. J. Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves them, 22 May 2013
These are lovely. Very well made & arrived promptly. They are very comfy according to my 3 year old son who wore them for our entire 2week holiday & would still be wearing them now if the weather was better here in the UK. They are stylish & look different to all the other Crocs styles you see around. They seem sturdy & still look in mint condition even after being worn in the sea etc. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a pair of Crocs for a young boy & for anyone who doesn't just want a pair of the normal common styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a different color for my son earlier and he loved wearing them always everyday, 31 July 2014
I bought a size 8/9 of this shoe but a different color for my son earlier and he loved wearing them always everyday, every morning so when he out grew those ones I was sad and immediately looked for the next size(size 10/11). I didn't get the next size in the same color but found them in these color which my husband loves. My son who is just 21months loves these ones just as well as the old ones and reaches to wear them everyday, every morning too, it's one of his favourite shoes. So am glad I bought them and they arrived very quietly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but too small., 14 July 2014
Lovely but too small. Son takes size 3 shoe. So that's what size I ordered but he needed next size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crocs!, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Crocs Kids Yukon Clogs Mules And Sandal (Shoes)
We love these crocs, they are roomy but that's what we expect from a pair, kids very happy in them and they look cool to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice style of crocs, 25 Jun. 2014
To be fair the item was really nice, unfortunately they were just to small.

My son is a 9 1/2 so thought 10/11 would fit fine but he does have wide feet and we struggled to get them on, hence why item returned otherwise would of kept them as nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My newest favourite crocs., 25 Oct. 2013
I've hardly worn anything but crocs shoes & boots for several years now & I find them all really comfortable, these are no exception.
They are wider than most crocs clogs & the back is slightly lower so they can slip off without the strap down but I find them extremely comfortable, a little warmer & drier than standard crocs too so great for winter. Look great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jun. 2013
Great product. My son loves them and are his first choice of footwear for any occasion in any weather, so has to be reminded his feet will get wet in rain, and cold and wet in snow. He still wants to wear them though!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too wide!, 14 Jun. 2013
C. J. Summer (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Kids Yukon Clogs Mules And Sandal (Shoes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the leather upper but not the excessive width, 10 Aug. 2014
Quite generous sizing. Like the leather upper but are extremely wide both in fit and in appearance. Have regular crocs but these are about one and a half times the width. Look very strange. No mention anywhere of their excessive width when buying. Maybe suitable for a child with a wide foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my 8 year old.. ..., 15 Sept. 2014
I bought these for my 8 year old...my son wanted this particular one because they are different from the classic cros. and he loves them. He lives in them now , he said they were very comfy.