Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 26 October 2013
This is an absolutely brilliant poster. It is much bigger than I thought it would be which is only a good thing in my books. Would definitely recommend for those hardcore game of thrones fans out there
on 25 October 2014
Bought for my son who is a big fan. Looks cool on his bedroom wall. Reasonable price and very well packaged. I think the sturdy cardboard cylinder it came in is worth more than the poster!
on 11 January 2013
It looks exactly as it does in the photo, the quality is great (as you'd expect) and in case you were wondering, this is larger than the average size for a poster, but obviously not as long as a door poster. It's bold and if you love Game of Thrones (especially the Starks :P) you'll love to have this in your room!
on 8 October 2013
I bought this to adorn my wall after having redecorated my bedroom. Looks awesome next to the GoT map I bought. Good quality at a cheap price.
on 17 July 2013
When I saw this poster on this site, I couldn't believe the price.. Being so cheap, I wasn't so sure what to expect about the quality, but it is actually quite good print! Very, very happy with it! If I had more wall space, I would be buying more stuff from this Seller..! :)
on 9 April 2013
Its a poster at the end if the day, you can't go wrong really! You know what you're getting, good value for money
on 24 April 2015
Brilliant. HMV don't have this poster and is cheaper than HMV and looks good as far as a poster goes
on 14 October 2014
Great poster, the quality of the print is very nice indeed. It looks gorgeous on my wall
on 2 October 2015
Great poster for any Game of Thrones fans... and Jon Snow still lives
on 6 March 2015
Great poster :) love the design and great quality. Stark forever!