on 23 October 2012
Quality - Reasonably made.

Likes - The variable temp range and long lead.

Dislikes - The heating elements in the pad don't go right to the edge, so the heating area is even smaller than the impression given by the dimensions. Also the pad cannot be operated off a mains plug in timer.

I would still opt for this over other heat pads because of the adjustable temp range. Many pet heat pads are fixed at 40 degrees, but that is too hot for my cat. I leave this pad set on 25 degrees which Harry says is just about right :-)
on 10 April 2013
I got this for my dog who has developed arthritis in her back knee. She had surgery and I noticed she seemed to be limping a lot. It didn't take her long to realise that the warmth from the pad helps ease her pain and she heads straight for it when she has a flare up. Her limping seems to be much improved too.
on 7 March 2014
getting another copy of the same item says something.
It's well designed, well made and does the job.
I have had the previous one over a year now and it is still going strong.
on 21 October 2014
Stay away from this product as it is not worth the money or problems it give,s you it does not reach anywhere near the stated temperature. I was forced into keeping it as I needed it to use in a baby Cockatiel brooder & had no time to get another one I tried 6 different thermometers on it 6 and it did not reach the temp My advice stay away from it as it is a total waste of money, you will think that your pet is being warmed to the required temp and it is not. How this passed Quality control????. I dont know.
on 1 February 2015
This first heat pad abruptly stopped working after 6 wks. Seller sent another free of charge which I though was very fair. Then 4 weeks after the exact same fault happened with that one, just stopped heating up but LED display still on etc. I was asked to return the 2nd one for testing etc, I have returned but haven't heard anything back. Very very disappointed indeed
on 5 February 2013
My cat is loving this! Easy to regulate the temperature and a sensible size.

Removable cover great for cleaning purposes.
on 7 June 2013
My elderly Siamese cat needs a bit of tlc in Scotland and is glued to this bed at night. The adjustable thermostat makes it easy to boost the heat when it is colder. Just hope the other cats don't want one as well!
on 6 January 2013
Quick delivery. Our cat loves this item. It is particularly good for when we don't want to have the central heating on. The lowest setting seems quite good enough for comfort.
on 23 May 2013
My 19 year old cat loves the heat pad - just the thing for her achey limbs when it's cold.
on 16 August 2015
We put this on for our ageing cat every night over winter, and he is very appreciative of it.

A decent level of quality, which makes you trust that it's not going to set your house on fire,

Would benefit from a timer system, but we just use a wall plug timer instead.

See one answered question