5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says
Holds 3kgs of dried pet food. Like the cup that comes with it. Not a bulky tin. Delivery time quick. Condition at arrival perfect.
Published on 15 May 2013 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, item arrive broken.
Unfortunately the tin arrived with one of the handles hanging off and I was unable to fix it. There were several little dents and nicks also, before I had even used it! It looks nice but I think its poor quality.
Published 21 months ago by Charlotte Forster

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Vintage Retro Style Matt Enamel DOG FOOD Tin ~ The Trendy Tin Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour confusion, 19 July 2012
The colour of the tin is not as it is in the picture. The description calls it "stone" and the image shows it as creamy. But what colour is a stone anyway?! They vary... Basically it's a grayish colour with an almost greeny hue, far from creamy as the picture shows it. It's not ugly, just not what I was expecting, doesn't match the other tins I own that I thought it would and was therefore a bit of a disappointment :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the biggest tin in the world..., 3 Aug. 2012
...but nicely made with a good finish. The real colour is slightly darker than shown in the image but this wasn't a problem for me.
It is however rather small, I did look at the dimensions but was still quite surprised and that's why I've only given it a 4 star rating. It would be of no use to anyone owning a large breed as you'd be forever refilling it. Thankfully I own a medium sized dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jan. 2014
Ordered this first as I wanted dog & cat food tins but in a different colour. When they arrived they were same colour even though they look different in pictures, Stlll kept the both and they do keep food fresh and look good on my worktop.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dog food tin I've ever found!, 3 Jan. 2014
I absolutely love this tin. It's a nice compact size but still takes at least two thirds of a bag of the food for our cocker spaniel. We feed him three times a day and have found that one full scoop is perfect for each meal. Couldn't be better! Looks great on the worktop too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Oct. 2013
Does what it says on the tin! Good quality and just as expected. Loved this item so much, I bought the cat food tin also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, item arrive broken., 19 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog food tin, 12 Aug. 2013
This tin is well made and takes a good amount of food. Did find the cup a waste of time as it does not hold enough to feed even the smallest dog and I would have to fill it 6 times to feed my lab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 July 2013
Excellent buy never thought it would hold the amount it said but it did .great item just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat now jealous, 29 Jun. 2013
Really like this. Is big enough to keep decent amount of dog food in and has handy scoop. I also have the same style for washing powder. Looks great in our kitchen and colour matches our tiles so very pleased. I may now have to buy one for the cat food as think they feel left out!