5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution and attractive pricing.
Easy to use, secure, does exactly what I bought it for. I spend most weekends windsurfing and this item is perfect for transporting my 2.5 metre windsurfing board on the roof. Saves fuel by not having a permanent roofrack attached to the car.

My only gripe would be that if it rains it will leak into the car, as the door seals are pressed against where it...
Published on 29 Jan. 2013 by S. Southgate

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for an emergency
Seemed like a good idea when I was loading up a windsurf mast on the car, but as I pressed down to wiggle it all around and check it was secure, the roof popped in. Thankfully it didn't leave a dent, but as the mast was less than 2Kg, I wouldn't put anything heavy on there and makes me wonder how you would use the heavy-duty version... This does rather limit it's...
Published 23 months ago by Richard Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars A good product but no good in the rain., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
I bought this product and the roof bag for a trip to Poole. I fitted it to my fiat as the instructions showed. During a heavy down pore the rain run down into the car via the straps inside. Other issue was as stated in other reviews the roof pushed in. My load was less than 10kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable roof racks brilliant, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Brilliant idea and work perfectly. I am a keen camper so it was ideal to stick the (large) tent and awning on the roof
Attach in a couple of mins and store away in a small space. For the price there brilliant and recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Portable Roof Rack :-), 19 Sept. 2012
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
I Searched Everywhere for the right roof rack for my car.I needed it to Cary my Brand new feel free nomad sit on top kayak, and I needed it quick. The Handiworld HR2O Inflatable roof rack was perfect. It arrived in two days and was exactly what it said it was. Easy quick and simple to use. I travelled from Scarborough to Luss in Lochlomond, some 266miles Over five and a half hours driving with my yak strapped to the top of my Mk3 golf courtesy of the (Handiworld HR20).
So To Say I'm Absolutely Delighted With My Buy Would Be An Understatement...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Easy to install, 31 July 2014
ML Middleton - See all my reviews
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Fantastic. Easy to install. Can carry the canoe, surfboard, even a double glazed door with no problem (not all at the same time).

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Really pleased with them. Carried 2 surfboard down to Cornwall from the Midlands. And back again. Easy to fit too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, quality and service, 23 April 2013
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
I purchased a New HandiRack around 16 months back.
Used once for a 25Kg canoe.
Now we have better weather I strapped the HandiRack atop the car to find one section deflated immediately.
On checking there was air leaking from one of the stitched seams.
I emailed HandiWorld.com for comment suggesting as the product was out of warranty,
I was prepared to return it at my expense so the company could check and verify unused condition.
I had a prompt reply from Toby who not unreasonably asked a few questions regarding serial/batch numbers.
I was delighted when he offered a new replacement free of charge.
In my experience this is unrivalled and exemplary service from a company who are serious about customer satisfaction.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the HandiRack product and it's company.
A satisfactory outcome - you can't ask for more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Absolutely useless if you value your roof not being bent spend your money on a proper roof rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Wanted a roof rack for an enclosed kayak, didn't fancy paying €200 for one that takes ages to dismantle so I decided to take a risk on this despite people laughing at the idea of an inflatable roof rack! Well now I'm laughing, only used it once but very solid and so quick to take off - less than 5 mins. Took 30 minutes to put it up (in the dark!) but will be halved next time. Great strong product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Good for price. Fitted car perfectly, and easily. Comes with extra straps to anchor objects to the rack. Easy to get back in box to store in the boot too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well easy to use, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black (Sports)
Used to transport a kayak on my ridiculously small car and held it well, there was a bit of flex going over any bumps, would also advise more straps if you do purchase one as it comes with two but bungee cords are always necessary.

HandiWorld HR20 Inflatable Roofrack - Black