5.0 out of 5 stars Cool fashionable jacket, 19 Mar 2013
Thick, warm and good colours to combine with everything. Size apropriate to what it says and very good for winter weather. Waterproof as well. My son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purchase at great price, 20 May 2013
J. Katkar (uk) - See all my reviews
Great jacket ,warm and trendy. My son loved it. The picture does not do it justice,way better when you see it up close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Please with the Jacket., 20 April 2013
I am very much agree with the other review for the jacket, the quality is fantastic, my son is 8.5 I decide to buy for age 12 and yes it does look a bit big but not ridiculously big. As I hope it would fit a bit nicer coming this winter and able to use it for next winter as well. Grab one while it costú22 Fantastic. Very happy with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2013
The quality is amazing, it is very well made with the added bonus of being waterproof and windproof. My son is 8 but he's tall for his age so I initially bought him the RIP CURL Salty Corpo jacket (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00858DFPG/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for age 10 which is a perfect fit but I was worried he'd grow out of it too quickly so I bought this one for age 12 which is too baggy. However, these jackets are such good value that I've decided to keep them both. The photos don't do the jacket justice, it is really trendy, the blue is very vibrant. It is also padded and very warm. Love it, specially at the bargain price.