5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kit
I bought this to wear under my uniform when out and about in the cold weather.

Very good quality and it feels well made in hand and I am confident it will last a while.

Nice tight fit (compression, but not overly so) and the sizing is just right. ie if you are normally xl then this will be fine in xl.

It has kept me nice and warm without...
Published on 28 Mar. 2013 by Tech 2.0

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some other Under Armour
In short, this is a reasonable functional base layer.

Published on 9 Jan. 2013 by deadgehog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kit, 28 Mar. 2013
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I bought this to wear under my uniform when out and about in the cold weather.

It has kept me nice and warm without sweating profusely. It's a very versatile pice of kit.

Like all tech fabrics it can over time become a bit smelly, and they recommend you don't use fabric conditioner. I use Halo Sports Wash for all my tech fabric clothes which does a fantastic job of keeping odours at bay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual good quality from Under Armour ... happy with purchase, 8 Dec. 2012
It's an Under Armour garment, so I was pretty sure it'd due the job when I bought it. It does the job allowing me to run when it's cold without feeling too uncomfortable at the start (due to cold) nor too uncomfortable near the end (due to me heating up and sweating like a pig). I may look a bit absurd running with this and a standard short-sleeved running shirt on top, but who running in the cold doesn't look absurd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some other Under Armour, 9 Jan. 2013
In short, this is a reasonable functional base layer.

Firstly, I have a few issues with the Amazon listing. On the initial purchase page the item description was "Under Armour EVO Coldgear Compression Crew II" which is fine. However, once I went to my basket it was listed as "Under Armour ColdGear Crew II Mock First Layer Compression Top Long Sleeved for Men To Protect Against Cold". Aside from being a long winded description it made me concerned that it would be a mock neck rather than a crew neck. In case anyone has similar concerns then it is a crew.

Secondly, it is not a compression top in the sense that I use it, but is very fitted and tight.

Finally, the review. I like Under Armour and already have a Coldgear Compression Crew and a Mock. As they have stopped making the regular Compression Crew I decided to try the EVO. It isn't as good. They still make the mock so (unless like me you find mock necks a bit smothering) you'd be better off with the Coldgear Compression Mock. Otherwise it's a satisfactory base layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work so well I'm run out of excuses not to get fit!, 21 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a top for cycling in the colder seasons. But it has also become very hand for running. Top is quite tight as the pictures and description would suggest.

Disagree with other reviewers that the sleeves are too long. They do come down longer than a normal log sleeve, but only a little past the wrist. Other than that, its a great fit (tight, as it is supposed to be but great)

I have since taken this for a 2 cycles and a run. both 10 k cycles were in temps of -2C and the run was in -3C I was perfectly warm every time. The top keeps the heat in easily and wicks away sweat, I was wearing this as the only top, not an "under armor" and it's excellent.
Goodbye cycling jacket!

Hello lower than retail priced under armor!

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, 25 Jan. 2014
Both two of these tops for my son as he cycles to and from work every day. Although the weather hasn't been particularly cold since I purchased them he has worn them on a few occasions and is very pleased with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect, 3 Jan. 2014
ET (Brussels) - See all my reviews
This base layer is perfect. It fits very well on my body and it keeps me both warm and fresh.I play golf during wither and I always wear this as a base layer. I like that much that I also bought the same in white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 16 Dec. 2013
I have a number of cheaper baselayers and decided to buy something with a better quality and fit. I initially ordered the Canterbury version of this which I found had a terrible fit. The arms and body were very short and I'm only 5'11" tall.
Purchased the Under Armour one was slightly more expensive but the quality and fit really is second to none.The Canterbury one isn't a patch on it.
This one has a great fit which is compression but not to tight, just right. I have worn it a number if times and after a few minutes you forget you're even wearing it. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red armour, 20 Mar. 2013
Arrived on time, good quality, colour, fit, proper size. Results all round good. Item washes well too. Will buy again when my son grows out of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these tops, 26 April 2013
These tops are great, i wear them when i go out running in the winter with another UA tech t-shirt over the top. Even when your soaked with sweat they keep you warm, and they feel like they hold you together, NICE AND TIGHT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ubder Armour, 10 April 2014
Excellent layer wear, bought for winter golf.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›