4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pre Workout
I've been using this for about 6 weeks now, about 15 minutes before I hit the gym and it definitely gives you a good kick and boost. Caffeine content is 185mg per serving which wakes me up first thing in the morning.
The tingling you get when you use this is from the Beta Alanine and the first time I used it I thought I was going to itch my face off whilst I was on...
Published 10 months ago by Trevor Beckett

1.0 out of 5 stars X-plod(e) choices
I'm assuming everyone reacts differently to different pre-workout supplements. This did nothing for me apart from the itchy skin (which was temporary). Will stick to BSN's NO-Xplod which works for me
Published 2 months ago by Kojo

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 23 Oct 2012
Mixes well but doesn't taste good :) I am gonna buy it again :) Very happy with the purchase. It lasts more than average

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointing, 24 Oct 2014
This doesn't help with you're workout at all I find and worst of all it makes you feel like being sick after taking it, the flavours are absolutely terrible. Will never buy this again and highly recommend looking elsewhere for a pre-workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars AM Explosion!, 13 Oct 2014
I really feel this makes a difference to my workout- I definitely lift heavier and keep going longer. I use it everyday for a gym session at 05:30: it wakes me up and tastes pretty good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackcurrant vs. Orange, 29 Aug 2014
D. Campbell "DarrenC" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SCI-MX Nutrition X-Plode Plus Hardcore 400 g Orange - Pre-workout energy, power and pump amplifier (Personal Care)
I find the blackcurrant flavor provides more of a boost in training. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, I don't know. But I feel more energized taking it rather than the orange flavor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 31 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the tin.. The only side effect I had was my entire body would tingle for about 15 minutes after taking it.. Wasn't a problem and I will be ordering some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Where has this been all my gym life?, 22 Aug 2014
Only used once do far, and never used a pre workout, but one scoop had me lifting more and for longer, and even the cardio at the end of my session was easier than usual.

1.0 out of 5 stars wast of money. it doesnt work., 12 Nov 2014
I give it one star and that's only for the fact the taste is good, apart from that its absolutely rubbish. A waste of money. I have 2 scopes and still nothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars But recommend as cheaper option, 22 July 2014
No pump but gives you a kick to work out, decent product but I will go back to C4 or NO Xplode next time. But recommend as cheaper option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pre workout there is, 17 July 2014
Without a doubt the best Pre workout there is ! Tastes fantastic and makes you train like a beast in the gym. 10/10 for taste and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad news is nothing and not even a slight buzz ..., 5 Dec 2014
Im fairly tolerant to pre workout and caffeine but i was hoping this would work. Bad news is nothing and not even a slight buzz or pump