4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pre Workout
I've been using this for about 6 weeks now, about 15 minutes before I hit the gym and it definitely gives you a good kick and boost. Caffeine content is 185mg per serving which wakes me up first thing in the morning.
Published 10 months ago by Trevor Beckett

1.0 out of 5 stars X-plod(e) choices
I'm assuming everyone reacts differently to different pre-workout supplements. This did nothing for me apart from the itchy skin (which was temporary). Will stick to BSN's NO-Xplod which works for me
Published 2 months ago by Kojo

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Pre Workout, 12 Feb 2014
Trevor Beckett (Tonbridge, Kent.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SCI-MX Nutrition X-Plode Plus Hardcore 400 g Orange - Pre-workout energy, power and pump amplifier (Personal Care)
The tingling you get when you use this is from the Beta Alanine and the first time I used it I thought I was going to itch my face off whilst I was on the stationary bike! It was not pleasant actually but only lasted about 20 minutes and now that I am used to it, that tingling and itching is barely noticeable. I ran out of this last week and noticed that my workout suffered slightly in that I missed the lift that Xplode gave me. Not sure how much of it is physical or physiological but it's now an established part of my training.
It's not too expensive either, only has 75 calories per serving, about 13g of protein - just a word of warning - the black currant flavour is absolutely hideous! Orange is way, way more pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Jun 2014
Frank92 (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have been going to the gym for about 1year and ahalf 5-6days a week and i would usually have a red kick (high caffiene gym energy drink) and they would definetly help me perform better but the amount i drink of them and pay made me think of a better option, something stronger with a more muscle fomular; thats when i saw this pre-workout, i was abit sceptic as i have bought other supplements and found them revolting or not giving me any gains, so i researched sci-mx xplode and the reviews all over the web definetly made me make up my mind.

Anyway about 20mins before my workout i took 2 scoopes and then when i got to the gym, i felt more motivated and it was like i just felt the erge to lift, i did get abit itchy on my ears and neck but aparently thats the beta-alanine. i felt more driven and alert just like i could run and keep on going. between sets i was resting maybe 15-20 secs, instead of 45-60secs, i was dripping with sweat but i just keep on going the energy carried on after the gym for a couple more hours. This xplode really does work and help, if your feeling sceptical dont hestitate just buy this product and P.S. Orange flaour is the best.

5/5 product much recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tingley, 20 May 2013
Great product, makes you want to train soon after taking it, makes you feel very tingley (not uncomfortable though), great taste and fairly cheap compared to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good pre-workout drink, 23 July 2014
Really good pre-workout drink. Before I was taking this I would go to the gym in the morning and be lethargic, now I go and I'm full of energy and I come out of the gym feeling fully awake. Also it has allowed me to push harder and lift slightly more. It does give me tingly hands and a slight itchyness to my ears and face, but that's not a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Oct 2014
As I am new to pre-workout supplements, I started with half the suggested dose and then upped it by 25% each time after. I didn't really feel much of a change until I took the full dose, after which I got a good buzz with an increased motivation for training, with a slight increase in performance. The beta-alanine did cause some very mild tingling/ itching in the face but I doubt I would have thought anything of it if I hadn't known about it beforehand. Good flavour (although I suggest mixing it with a little more water than suggested), easy to mix and no intestinal/ stomach upsets. Only downside is that the high caffeine content means if I take it after about 4:00 it'll stop me sleeping properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars sci mx xplode, 19 Jun 2014
well iv took about 10 or so pre workouts over a few years and this is one of the best take one scoop 4 the 1st few times to see how you feel wen it kicks in you will feel the pump and rush that this badboy will give you and the price was so good im going to buy one more

4.0 out of 5 stars It feels milder than even BSN No-Xplode or Hyper FX so some won't feel much of a benefit but it's good enough for me, 27 Oct 2014
Jeff Walker (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
As pre workouts go, Xplode Plus Hardcore isn't overly potent; that is to say that it won't leave with you with wired and buzzy feeling associated with the stronger products on the market. Other's rely on overdosing on caffeine anhydrous to give you the pre gym boost but the crashes with these products aren't worth it. Xplode Plus Hardcore has a healthy dose of caffeine in it (150mg per serving) and it's enough to promote a sustainable energy bolt without any crashes, come downs or sleepless nights. It's a decent enough product but there isn't anything really 'hardcore' about it. It feels milder than even BSN No-Xplode or Hyper FX so some won't feel much of a benefit but it's good enough for me. All in all, a fair 4/5.

1.0 out of 5 stars X-plod(e) choices, 6 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars sickkk lov it, 19 April 2014
After craze and jack 3d the best.
Even better feel i can train for 3 hours. With craze and others after hour u crash.
But not this prework out. Lov it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value. no crash, 18 Nov 2014
Bought the 400g one from nutricentre and lasted me a good month but I started only taking one scoop. Gradually took around one half half way through the tub as felt some days I needed bit more of a boost. Definitely has a place in you're workout. No Sh#te feeling day after either. I take it fifteen mins before I work out as I find whilst warming up it kicks in better. See tohave a longer lasting eeffect compared to most I've tried. Well worth the money too. PS mixes after few seconds which is always good.