on 5 April 2013
I bought this pashmina to go with a wedding outfit, to cover my arms in case the weather wasn't too good, which it wasn't, and it looked very stylish while keeping me warm while outside. I was the recipient of several compliments on my expensive looking purple silky wrap. I recommend these wraps for anyone as great value for money, well made and comfortable to wear.
My only criticism is that on the photos it looked to be all purple when in fact it is two thirds purple with the middle third being almost black, with the reverse on the other side, I would have preferred it to be all purple.
on 28 January 2015
Colours much more muted and washed out than the picture shows.
Felt like nylon and looked tacky
Recipient has not worn it since gifted to her!
on 19 January 2014
Birthday gift for my mum. Impressive range of colours, which is great. Arrived on time and in good order. Only thing stopping it being a five star is it's too early days to see how long it lasts (whether it unravels, for instance)! Appeared to be good quality and my mummy likes it! Reasonable price, too. Great that it came under Prime Delivery, too. Many thanks.
on 29 January 2015
I am thrilled with this scarf. The quality and lustre of the material and the rich colour is excellent. It looks much more expensive than it is as it has a silk thread look. The perfect length for a really full pashmina knot around the neck. Soft enough not to feel bulky. The photo does not do it justice. I have had many compliments while wearing it.
on 23 November 2012
I wanted a gift for my sister she likes butterflies and has just got a new coat so when the scarf came up red and with butterflies on i new that was the one it arrived in a couple of days and was well packaged i am suure she will love her christmas gift.
on 12 December 2013
Product received promptly. I have brought four of these Pashminas the quality is 100 % these can be dressed up or down so suitable for any occasion they colours are amazing and excellent price. These are all xmas gifts highly recommend this seller
This item was purchased as a gift for a lady whose retirement was being celebrated and she has said how lovely it is. I am very happy to give 5 stars as clearly the quality was high and it made an ideal gift.
on 8 March 2016
My wife likes the purple colour, the pattern is not really noticeable when she is wearing the scarf. The quality of the material on the scarf matches that of scarves that we have paid triple the price for. The length is just right for my wife and I find her wearing it inside the house as well as outside... maybe I should turn up the heating.
on 16 November 2012
I got this scarf to match a red and black check winter coat, but I also say potential in it as a lovely wrap. It is really a great buy! One other reviewer remarked upon the smell when it comes out of packaging, but let's remember that stained viscose does smell for like, 5 minutes! A perfect present and a very good scarf!
on 15 October 2014
I love this pashmina it's really warm. It goes pretty much with most clothing, smart casual, dressy etc. I love the cute butterfly pattern. So much so that I'll be buying more of these. It's a change from a cardigan and can also go with a dressy coat when it's colder. Would highly recommend.

See one answered question