on 8 May 2012
These little cake toppers are lovely. I purchased rainbow, purple flower pattern and deep purple ones to decorate some fairy cakes with, and was really pleased with the result. I spent a stupid amount of time trying to decide whether to buy these or not, as I'd looked at similar products and noted on reviews that people were disappointed with the colour, or that they broke easily trying to fold the wings, but am so pleased I tried them. The colours are well represented in the pictures, and they are a nice size too - looked good on the fairy cakes, but I don't think they would be too small for cupcakes either. These come flat and I didn't break any of the 32 I used as I folded them. They are a really good price when compared to other similar cake toppers, and they're so simple, but look so so good.
on 23 October 2012
I have ordered these beautiful decorations again and again and I must say I don't know how they make them! they are easy to use, inexpensive but most of all they look stunning. I have them in more than one design and they beat anything else on the market. Would highly recommend these :-)
on 26 July 2012
I used these butterfly decorations to decorate my daughters cup cakes and birthday cake, they truely made the cake look great!
on 9 March 2014
Lovely rice paper butterflies . Really pleased . Put them in fridge and they melted to cakes with moisture ! So don't put in fridge guys ! Nice though
on 9 August 2012
Bought these to decorate my daughters 4th birthday cake. She loved them and they looked really good like they'd just landed.
on 16 November 2012
These arrived just a few day's after ordering. I was very pleased with them. They were all pre-cut, undamaged, didn't snap in half as I folded them although they are still quite delicate and they looked very pretty on the cake I made. Also very good value for money. Overall a very good buy!
on 13 October 2013
They were very pretty & I folded them slightly before putting on the frosting of the cupcakes. But they did not stay long & withered into the frosting within minutes. So the cupcakes looked like they had "dead" butterflies on them :( Shame they did not last.
on 19 December 2013
Disappointed the item just arrived in an envelope! Didn't particularly look good as the were all in a plastic wallet...then again shouldn't really have high expectations for a cheap product. Won't be ordering that again!
on 18 May 2014
Brilliant, have ordered more of these. They are beautiful. Personally I don't like the taste of wafer decorations so can't comment on the taste but they are very reasonable and very pretty.
on 20 May 2013
Unfortunately only two or three of the butterflies survived the journey to my house intact! The ones that did survive looked very pretty, but not packaged well enough in my opinion.