5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective
Published on 8 May 2012 by KB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really 'rainbow' coloured..
If only all the butterflies looked the the one in the picture. Out of an entire packet I would say that one is rainbow-ish, the others not so much. They are colourful, well except for one which is a solid blue, so I don't mind them so much, but for the sticklers out there, maybe don't pay too much attention to the picture so as to avoid disappointment.
Published 20 months ago by A109

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Multi-Coloured (Grocery)
These little cake toppers are lovely. I purchased rainbow, purple flower pattern and deep purple ones to decorate some fairy cakes with, and was really pleased with the result. I spent a stupid amount of time trying to decide whether to buy these or not, as I'd looked at similar products and noted on reviews that people were disappointed with the colour, or that they broke easily trying to fold the wings, but am so pleased I tried them. The colours are well represented in the pictures, and they are a nice size too - looked good on the fairy cakes, but I don't think they would be too small for cupcakes either. These come flat and I didn't break any of the 32 I used as I folded them. They are a really good price when compared to other similar cake toppers, and they're so simple, but look so so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab butterflies, 23 Oct 2012
I have ordered these beautiful decorations again and again and I must say I don't know how they make them! they are easy to use, inexpensive but most of all they look stunning. I have them in more than one design and they beat anything else on the market. Would highly recommend these :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for butterfly themed cakes, 26 July 2012
I used these butterfly decorations to decorate my daughters cup cakes and birthday cake, they truely made the cake look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great topper for cakes, 9 Mar 2014
Lovely rice paper butterflies . Really pleased . Put them in fridge and they melted to cakes with moisture ! So don't put in fridge guys ! Nice though

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty butterflies!, 9 Aug 2012
Bought these to decorate my daughters 4th birthday cake. She loved them and they looked really good like they'd just landed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 31 Dec 2012
These rice paper cup cake toppers are soooo pretty, I purchased them for my granddaughters birthday cake, they looked very pretty mixed with flowers....

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really 'rainbow' coloured.., 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 16 Nov 2012
These arrived just a few day's after ordering. I was very pleased with them. They were all pre-cut, undamaged, didn't snap in half as I folded them although they are still quite delicate and they looked very pretty on the cake I made. Also very good value for money. Overall a very good buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service, 16 May 2014
Lovely toppers, however I only recieved half of the order that I placed and paid for and my e-mails were ignored..... is it not fraud to miss-sell an item!!! (had to buy another topper for the other half of the cupcakes for my daughters party) They didn't cost a lot so it's the principle of being ignored that bothers me, (we all make mistakes) not the cost!!! Really poor customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value product, 14 Jan 2014
This arrived 5 days after ordering... precisely when I needed them. I used Pink foil cupcake cases, white icing, turquoise sprinkles with the butterflies on top. The colours really popped and the butterflies looked delicate and pretty.

Good size butterflies for muffin cases, but may be too big for cupcakes, unless they are the only decoration you put on.