5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read.
Published on 29 April 2013 by Mr. B. Turner

1.0 out of 5 stars Passes the time
Not the best book I have ever read. I finished it but not really sure why. I think I just believed it had to get better. Could have given up any time. Doesn't really fit any genre. Not a mystery, not a romance etc.
Published on 19 May 2013 by Rae73

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read., 29 April 2013
Mr. B. Turner (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
My first 5 stars, this book has been a very enjoyable read. I could not put it down and at one point had to force myself to sleep. When I thought I had the book figured out I was proved wrong. Only purchased it as it was cheap and after reading the back cover I thought it would send me to sleep. Never heard of the author before but will check out other books. Very well written and readable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, touching, 10 April 2013
Prairie (Tulsa, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
A thoroughly enjoyable book. The characters cone alive as the story unfolds. With a hint of fantasy and a lot of emotion, the book moves along at a good clip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural success, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
What a delight this book was to read. The author managed to make the voice of the girl in the diary exactly like an innocent 17 year old, also the other characters were written so strongly that it was easy to see them in your mind. The story mostly stayed within the bounds of credibility (although the finding of the licence plate was a bit suspect) as long as you could accept a firefly moving through glass and communicating with a human. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale, good editing, no foul language and a happy/sad feel.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fab holiday read but too short, wanted to read more, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Mysterious and gripping, you get pulled into the story quickly and its hard to put down. Well worth reading and you'll never loom at fireflies the same again

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
I've had this book on my kindle for a while & decided to give it a go. I was not disappointed, the story pulled me in. Beautiful story of Love and loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 May 2014
Mrs. K. Fairminer (newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down finished in 2 days.. loved the story and characters involved brilliant read easy to imagine it being real x

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyable read. A real page-turner from start to finish. Purchased this book for free but would happily pay for the next by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
This was a truely riviting book. I fell totally in to it, I hope more are to follow .thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars it had a glow from the start, 17 July 2012
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic.......well written with beautiful colourful entertaining description...which drew you deep into the book and its characters.....its was definitely a real page turner......loved every word page chapter and was sad to finish it.........and tears fell as I reaches the concluding chapters........just read it for yourself.......xx

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, I truly loved this unusual book., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Meria, thank you so much for sharing this story with me. You are a very gifted lady.
There was so much of Beth in my dearest friend. Why shouldn't we believe that loved ones can communicate with the living? The non conventional type of communication made the story very poignant. The grieving father refusing to believe his daughter had died. Beth never giving up. Beth bringing the community together, enriching everyone's lives, just as our Sue. This is a really well written book and I shall be reading it over and over again. Thank you once again, please keep writing

Firefly Beach