5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal!
his serum is amazing! Despite my initial scepticism of all the similar products on the market, I was surprised to discover this serum actually works.
Published 7 months ago by Lana

1.0 out of 5 stars Made no difference so far
This product gets one star for ease of use and comfort. After 4 weeks there is no discernible difference in my lashes but it may be too soon to tell. I will continue to use and post a further review in several
Weeks time
Published 2 months ago by Janet Medforth

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal!, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: urLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum (4ml) - 2 in 1 Growth Stimulator For Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Personal Care)
I was desperate to re-grow my lashes after several application of lash extensions. I was assured by the technical who applied the extensions that they would not affect my lashes, and after just 3 applications my own lashes were pretty mush non-existent.
I didn’t want to spend too much money on something that I didn’t really believe would work that well. urLash was my best option, with lots of positive reviewes and a very good price, so I decided to give it a go. Just after 1 weeks of daily application, I started noticing significant growth. 2 weeks in, my lashes were pretty much back to how they were before the extensions. 3rd and 4th weeks saw an even further growth and I now have the lashes I have never had in my entire life!
I’ve now been using the same tube for over 2 months – it really lasts – and my lashes look healthy and well conditioned. They do stop growing after a certain time, once they reach their natural “limit“. My own lashes are very thin and brittle, almost transparent, but I feel like urLash made them much stronger. I am very impressed with the results and would recommend this serum to everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Product, 9 Feb. 2014
Have been using Revitalash with good results however this was 1/3 of the price for the same amount.
It took about 4 weeks of use each night to see results but my lashes are now thick and long.
Have taken off 1 star because the product stings if you get it in your eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defo 5 stars *****, 10 Jun. 2013
Amazing product! My lashes were sparse having removed false eyelashes rather roughly but after 10 days use this product had them restored to their previous fullness and length. Even my husband has commented on the length if my lashes now.
Also thickens eyebrows although isn't sold fir this purpose.
Would definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely makes a difference, 10 Jan. 2015
Valerian (Lake District, England) - See all my reviews
I've been using this product for two months now, and can definitely see a difference in my eyelashes. Although they are not lavish and luscious, they can now be seen and that is a massive change. I am very much a senior citizen and I never had great eyelashes; time took is toll and I was horrified recently when I looked at some scans at the optometrists to see, not at the scan of the retina, but the absence of eyelashes.

My sister has beautiful eyes and recommended a product at twice the price, but I was not prepared to spend that amount of money on an unnecessary cosmetic product, so I gave urLash a try. I would certainly recommend it to a friend!

A couple of points; one is that is does sting a little if it gets into one's eyes. I found the best way of dealing with this when it happens is to bend the head and stare at the floor. Don't know why it works but it does.

The second point is that in the instructions one is told not to apply the serum to the lower eyelashes but no explanation as to why not. I am a maverick by nature and my lower lashes are either transparent or none existent, so I went ahead and did what I shouldn't. It seems to have helped but I have now worked out that some always gets transferred onto the lower lashes anyway so I've stopped doing that.

Why did I give the product only four stars when I am pleased with the results? Because I had hoped for huge, thick lashes like my sister's but she is much younger than I am and always had long lashes to start with so I was hoping for a miracle. Maybe I am being unfair... :)

4.0 out of 5 stars eyelashes looking good, 9 July 2013
It does what it says on the box, so I am very pleased with the product my eyelashes look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Feb. 2014
Ive tried lots of last serums but this has been by far the best ive tried. I have been using this product for almost 3 months and see a real difference in both the thickness and length of my lashes and its been commented on my friends and family more than once. I would really recommend this product and it defintely deserves 5 stars.
Amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 27 Feb. 2015
missyv (Lancs., UK) - See all my reviews
I always used to have long, thick, dark lashes, although with fair roots & tips. To my dismay however, my lashes got thinner & shorter with age, & seemed invisible without mascara. :( I also had a small gap in my top lashes over my left eye, due to having chickenpox when I was 21. I've used Revitalash in the past & it made my lashes darker & longer, but not actually thicker. Thought I'd try urLash due to the good reviews, & because I was looking for something to replace the very expensive Revitalash. urLash does exactly what it says - my lashes are long (in between 2 lots of Revitalash they ceased to grow, plus I lost a lot of the longer ones all at once), & are so dark so that they can be seen clearly without mascara. They are also thicker in the sense they do not look as fine. The best bit though is I no longer have a gap in the top lashes of my left eye - there are now new, dark lashes which have grown there, & they are urrently up to 3/4 of the length of my other lashes. I also found Revitash discoloured my eyelids where it was applied, but urLash doesn't do that. Further, you get twice as much serum with urLash, but at a fraction of the price compared to Revitalash. If you want something that works, then buy this - I will definitely buy again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 26 Jan. 2014
After a week I am noticing the difference already.. Perfect for those ladies who have lost lashes due to chemotherapy or lash extensions.. I can't believe how much longer and fuller my lashes are, can't wait to see what they are like after using it for another week!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I had been looking for a product like this for my eyelashes that, 14 Feb. 2015
I had been looking for a product like this for my eyelashes that, after years of mascara abuse, were looking a little sparse. I did a lot of research before buying urLash and I am very pleased I did. I have seen a definite increase in length but what surprised me was my eyelashes actually look thicker as well! I was concerned about any reaction but if you are careful to do as they say and rub the brush on the neck of the bottle before applying it to avoid excess liquid - I haven't had any problems atall and will be buying this for my friends for their birthdays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent my lashes are so much longer and fuller!!, 13 May 2013
I don't normally write reviews but I'm so pleased with this serum that I felt the need to write a review.
It took about 2months before I noticed any major difference but now I'm so pleased with my eyelashes. They are so much longer and darker than they were before. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this serum, although it doesn't happen overnight so if your prepared to stick with it you won't be disappointed!