5.0 out of 5 stars Milk pots
Published on 18 July 2012 by Mr A

1.0 out of 5 stars short use by date
Very short use by date, which defeats the reason for getting them.
Have bought in the past with long use by dates, so I think it is due to the vendor rather than the product itself.
Perhaps getting rid of old stock by offering cheap on Amazon?
Published 12 months ago by A. Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk pots, 18 July 2012
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
Having given up milk to save a few calories each day, I thought that buying these for guests would save trying to keep a regular bottle of milk in the fridge on the off chance it would be used. Guests that have had these say it tastes fine but the only disappointment is the relatively short shelf life, I assumed that UHT milk would last at least three or four months in line with the supermarket long life boxes but these little pots are only six to eight weeks. However, the supplier responded quickly and politely to my enquiry after delivery and the result is next time I order I will tell them I need the longest shelf life and they will sort them out for me. Nice people to deal with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
This is a good quality product, unlike some of the others out there. The milk has a good fresh taste, not the burnt flavour common to some UHT milks. Efficient delivery by normal post and strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appropriately Sized Milk Cartons With A Pleasent Taste, 20 Jan. 2015
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
We have these along with the full fat version in work in our conference room. They are kept next to the coffee machine and are given to visitors such as auditors, inspectors, interview candidates, lecturers and we also use them ourselves when we run out of milk or if we have meetings, presentations, courses etc held in the conference room.

Each product is presented in a 12ml carton format and has a removable sealed lid. We find them to be easy to open and seem to provide enough milk for each person although the weaker tea or coffee drinkers like to add 2.

Although they are UHT they taste surprisingly nice compared to non UHT semi skimmed milk and after a while you can't tell the difference. I must admit though I would prefer the full fat milk ones although most people go for the semi skimmed version because they have few calories in them.

We haven't had any complaints from anyone about the taste of the milk or any of the milk in the cartoons going off and it's best to stick them in the fridge in the su

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk, 2 July 2013
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
I bought these for clients as I don't take milk in my tea / coffee.

Use by date is October so given me 4 months useage.

Excellent - will be buying more in October!!!

Sellers service - excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Good use by dates. Took this on holiday to use with travel kettle for tea/coffee. Just perfect as I cannot buy these in the shops.

1.0 out of 5 stars short use by date, 3 April 2014
A. Newman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
Very short use by date, which defeats the reason for getting them.
Perhaps getting rid of old stock by offering cheap on Amazon?

1.0 out of 5 stars Like Russian roulette but with milk, 24 Jan. 2015
J. Cheung - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
Got through about 10 before I opened one that had completely gone off (despite being within the best before date). Will throw the rest out...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 25 April 2013
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
These little pots are great for travelling. They were delivered quickly and in good packaging, the sellers answered my query promptly and politely. The pots have a good long shelf life so if you only use a little milk every now and then these are ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, not so great really, 18 Oct. 2014
L. M. Benton "lu b" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
hmmm, not so great really.

why does one have to use about 4 of these to whiten a tea?

it seems really non milky. i wonder if i should order the cream next time, even for the tea?
also i got these with only a couple of months date on them, not impressed with that. i did get refunded, but it's not great.

will try another brand and see, although thinking about it, i have always found these little milks to be underwhelming.
i need them for my b&b rooms unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep a supply for emergencies, 7 Feb. 2015
Martin (Aberystwyth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions (Grocery)
Great product, fair price and very useful pots of long life milk to keep in the cupboard.

Each pot is about right for a cup of tea and two for a coffee (depending on your preference).

Tastes as good as fresh milk as far as I'm concerned but only in a hot drink. I wouldn't like to drink a glass of it.

Perfect for camping, travel and every day use.

50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions