on 30 April 2013
This small football goal has made my two and a half your old son very happy. It was easy to put together and the pump works just fine, the pin is stored in the top under a cap and a sticker telling you that it is there.
on 15 August 2012
This is highly recommended for toddlers as an intro to the beautiful game. It's good value and easy to assemble/disassemble. Only problem is the pump provided to inflate the ball didn't have a valve, so was useless and you'll need your own bicycle pump.
on 6 May 2013
I brought this for my 2 year old. I paid extra for quick delivery and it came the following day. The goal is the perfect size for my little boy! Great quality product for the price!
on 9 September 2013
Great little net. perfect for a small garden or yard as it doesnt take up too much room. Would reccommend for the under5s, older shildren may find stopping the ball a bit too easy.
on 16 March 2014
Very disappointed with my purchase. Was flimsy and did not last longer than one afternoon. Ball very small and pump did not work. Would not recommend
on 18 January 2013
Ideal for what it is required for. Bit worried that it may not have got here before Christmas after emailing the company bought from around 3 times!!!!
on 12 February 2014
Very good purchase. Small and light enough for any area of the house or outdoors and great starter goal. Very cheap, Great purchase.
on 28 February 2013
Fabulous small goal posts, easy to assemble, my grandsons love them., even managed to blow up the small footballs myself.
on 7 February 2014
I've just finished putting this together for my son who is 2 tomorrow. It's already broke, it's bent and just looks flimsy and pathetic! Just know Its going to be broken after 2 mins of playing with it! Very disappointed but then I suppose you get what you pay for!
on 19 November 2013
This was rubbish, very flimsy and hard to get the net on. Falls over easily when the ball goes in the net with any force at all, and my boy is only 3. if there is a slight wind its off!!!