5.0 out of 5 stars Fab app
I love this app have no problems with it and it's easy to use and buy from :) would recommend to anyone
Published 16 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont hound me !
Published 2 months ago by doggiegalore

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont hound me !, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: zulily (App)
Saw this on facebook and thought clothes looked nice. I was put off as I had to put in my E Mail and password BEFORE I had chance to browse and decide if I liked the offers. I do not like sites which basically take your information so they can bombard you with E Mails etc. This behaviour makes me wary and makes me think that they may be dishonest. I value security above all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silly Zulily, don't take your customers for granted., 9 April 2015
This review is from: zulily (App)
I am really sorry that I have to put my details in BEFORE I have had a chance to look at the site. Silly Zulily. There are plenty of other places to buy things on line without this hassle. Don't take your customers for granted.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab app, 21 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars some great items, 17 Dec. 2013
Jacki W (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: zulily (App)
I check this everyday for new offers but they can sometimes repeat them. I have also spotted supposedly reduced items for the same price on Amazon.
Having said that, I have found some beautiful items not normally found in shops. It is a brilliant app for buying foreign items.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the UK??, 3 May 2013
This review is from: zulily (App)
I use Zulily online and there some great products on sale ,so it's a real shame that its priced in dollars and not in pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOPPING APP EVER!!!!, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: zulily (App)
I have been shopping with zulily for a while now and I have never been so pleased. Customer service is second to none. Great deals!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't even get on this website tried several hundred times ..., 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: zulily (App)
Can't even get on this website tried several hundred times although clothes look fab from what I can see of them

2.0 out of 5 stars Secret sign in!!!, 9 May 2015
This review is from: zulily (App)
The goods on the Zulily look great. If only I could log into their website it seems to be impossible!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless App, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: zulily (App)
Top marks for this app. Very easy to navigate. Covers everything that the website does. I love zulily. I don't have a child but I work in a childcare setting. It offers great discounts on a wide range of toys/books/activities for all ages of children activities. The bits and bobs they have for the home are always great too. Keep up the good work

zulily