on 26 February 2013
You don't need to look further to find a USB adapter that will charge virtually any gadget that uses a USB lead, I bought mine to charge an MP3 player but it will also charge mobile phones, digital cameras and more. It is (as other reviewers have said) a well made sturdy product that works well.

I've had this for a while now and have just bought a couple for Xmas presents. A well made product that's as handy as anything.
on 31 May 2012
A very useful little charger which means that you are able to charge up your player without the need for a PC. Well made quality item at a very reasonable price. Iherefore I have no hesitation in highly recommending it.
on 13 April 2013
Bought for charging an i pod touch as only came with usb port charger. This seems to charge very quickly and effciently.
Would recommend.
on 22 February 2013
Needed it to recharge and it is perfect would tell others about this product, as alot of people dont know you can get it
on 20 June 2013
Excellent product that saves me having to start up the Pc to charge Kindle etc. Straightforward to use and recommended.
on 24 July 2014
I already have an adaptor for my Philips Vibe player, but needed another for recharging my wife's electronic cigarette, so bought with additional short length USB leads (from Amazon, of course). It works, so will also now be part of our holiday kit. In addition, because of the present heat wave (July 2014), just bought a USB fan that has a 1amp current demand and it runs that perfectly without overheating, as well.
on 10 March 2013
It came on time, it works and the price was very competative. What more do you need to say about it.
on 4 October 2013
The delivery of this item was prompt and the packaging was very good, I hate waste. The product itself did stop working after a while but I think it was a one off faulty one, I contacted the supplier who was great, I was sent another charger and I have had no problems at all and it has been months.
on 4 July 2013
Bought alongside the cable, which you also obviously need in order to charge your MP3/4 player. Does what it says it will. Charges up without a problem. Arrived super fast. Would recommend both retailer and product to any interested party.
on 1 December 2014
Great handy little [USB to mains adapter plug] product, less hassle the charging via PC. Also got it for a good price £4.95 and free P&P, does what it says it's supposed to do... Charge Mp3 Philips Gogear Mp3 player :)