5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and good quality...
...which, in my experience, is typical of most goods from IKEA. No frills, fancy colour scheme or jazzy decorations - but, after all, a loo brush is just a loo brush with a fairly basic function to perform.

And a 'buy one get one free' offer is pretty attractive. Unless, presumably, you've only got one loo...
Published 19 months ago by T. D. Dawson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ikea Toilet Brush with Holder buy 1 get 1 free
Brush has softer bristles than some other makes, this is good because it doesn't scratch. If these brushes don't last long who cares, they were so cheap and delivered free.
Published 13 months ago by Wizz

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and good quality..., 11 Jan 2013
T. D. Dawson "tdawson735" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder WHITE Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ikea Toilet Brush with Holder, 3 Sep 2012
Well, what can I say. It does the job required. What I like about it is the fact that the brush head is black rather than white. It just looks better and when it begins to 'age' then I already have a spare ready. Good price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ikea Toilet Brush, 9 Oct 2012
This is the best and cheapest brush we have used and the bonus was you got one free. I would recommend this over more expensive stainless steel ones

3.0 out of 5 stars Ikea Toilet Brush with Holder buy 1 get 1 free, 31 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ikea toilet brush with holder white, 24 July 2013
When I first saw this item here, I thought it was a bargain, until one day I pop in to Ikea, I saw it was like 50p each! I was very surprised.
The product is a bit light weight to me, maybe this is one of the reasons why it is cheap, but it does the job anyway.
Recently I got an email from Amazon saying that they have a new scheme of 10 minimum spend to qualify for Free Super Saver Delivery (not very helpful!). If I could not buy this with free delivery, I might be happier as I could pay less to buy in the shop myself.
If you don't have time shopping or no Ikea near you, I still recommend to buy these here, well, you have to pay for the travel cost to the shop anyway, it may balance out the money you pay extra here...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Excellent price., 14 May 2013
This is the best, cleanest most hygenic toilet brush I've ever had. In the past I've spent far too much money (15) on a fancy loo brush and just like every other brush the stainless steel on it very quickly starts to rust and go all brown - which looks disgusting! I love this simple brush and the black brush part stops the bristles looking disgusting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Mar 2013
May not be the most attractive of available toilet brushes, but it does the job it's made for which is all that is necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet brush IKEA, 30 Jan 2013
Simple, nice design, solid, does the job and very very cheap. Will recommend it to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 11 Mar 2014
These were bought recently for our new house - buy one get one free was the selling point for me. However, I did think they were going to be made of cheap plastic and was very surprised at how sturdy they are.

I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and perfect, 27 Jan 2014
These are brilliant and cheap - one for each loo - I end up throwing them away after a while - so this product is as good as more expensive products I could have bought! Easy to clean and keep hygienic!