4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Comfortable
Very happy with this product and I'll probably buy more. It is very comfortable but made from quite a thin material so not very supportive. The sizing does come up small, I'm a uk 8 and the medium size fits perfectly.
Published on 24 Jan. 2013 by MISS AE WILCOX-SMITH

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Too small.
Even though I ordered my size it was too small, tight. I wanted to order a bigger size but I had to return it & get refunded. I paid to return it. I am not ordering another incase i have send that back as well!
Published 23 months ago by Jane skellam

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Comfortable, 24 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bra/Top, 15 Jun. 2012
Simple nice fitting stretchy crop top/bralette. Better suited to smaller breasted women - I would guess C cup or less. Check the size as Medium is 6/8 and very small. Seamless very stretchy material is very comfortable and not transparent so can be worn as a summer crop top with shorts or miniskirt. This is not a support bra so not for very active sports but I found it good for low impact sports like cycling, yoga, badminton and in the gym.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 19 April 2013
I've tried this on but not worn it yet. It's very lightweight, comfortable and feels cool. I bought it to wear under t-shirts on holiday in a very hot climate. I have sensitive skin on my back and couldn't bear the thought of wearing a conventional bra. I'm only an A cup so don't need much support. I can normally get away without a bra under t-shirts but as I'm going to be in a Muslim country I need to be modest. For women with a bigger cup size than me, this product might not be supportive enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 July 2014
Disappointed😞 ordered the xl and they were very small

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bra top, 28 Jun. 2013
The material's quite thin but that's a good thing in the Summer and it's comfortable.
Order larger than you normally would, I'm a size 8-10 and got a large which fits fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor sizing info, 18 Jun. 2013
I wish I paid more attention to the review sizing advice - this looked like a teen training bra when I unpacked it! TINY - although the FR/INT sizing is listed as 40-42 the UK equiv would be 12-14 THE uk EQUIV IS NOT CORRECT as its 6-8. I'm a small 10 and could barely squeeze into this so pretty sure the L would be too small.Also dont like the way the shoulder straps at the back have seams on inside of back strap as this would be very uncomfortable in the heat/sport, returning

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small., 19 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars The box was open and crumpled. The item was ..., 10 Aug. 2014
The box was open and crumpled. The item was too small although I ordered the right size, I do not think this items quality reflects the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing and no help from website at point of purchase, 14 Feb. 2013
These little tops are so useful and not easy to come by, so it's especially frustrating when the sizing is so incorrect. A small in this product would only fit a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable indeed., 7 Dec. 2012
I was finding underwired products increasingly painful. If you are small chested and just need the minimum of support these bras are perfect. So comfortable and the fabric is very soft. It offers very little support, so a sports bra it is not so it must be worn with another supporting sports top, but for every day wear which doesn't dig in, it is gorgeous. I now have 3!