Package Quantity: 6|Change
Price:£2.20+ Free shipping

on 30 November 2012
These are wonderful plates. Really sturdy, lovely colours and not
just suitable for kids. I bought them to take to a tea over
Christmas for adults and children alike. I just think they are
absolutely perfect.
Have just purchased some more.
on 10 February 2014
I have been looking for some time for suitable lids to cover bowls etc in the microwave and thhese are just right for purpose.
on 23 September 2013
VERY COLOURFUL MATCHES THE BEAKERS AND BOWLS THAT I PURCHASED WITH THESE , THEY ARE VERY SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 3 TO 4
on 20 December 2013
I use these for most meals. Great for little ones if you have a dinner with beans or gravy for example. Also makes it easy to pick up pieces of fruit as they can push it up to the sides. Very durable, dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
on 22 March 2013
Just what I needed. Good value for money and love the colours. The high lip keeps food on and my daughter has room to manoeuvre on them. Delivery was good, really pleased.
Outside we have a recycled cat colony. The city picks up stray cats, the cats get their accoutrements disencutrated, rabies shots, chipped, and ear clipped. Then they are let lose to live out their lives as wild things. If any neighbors complain they get relocated and we get other relocates.

These critters take up food and lots of it. We used paper plates. And on windy days small ceramic plates. The paper cost ten dollars a week and the ceramic plats cost a bad back. We needed something with a lip as cats have a tendency to spread their food around.

These critters hold up under the noon day sum and the dishwasher is constantly going to clean the hundred plates or so. The pantry has a spare hundred or so waiting for the originals to ware out get lost or stepped on.

Oh, some of these wile things are snots and prefer their favorite color plate.
on 7 March 2013
What a great plates!! Colorfull, safe in micro and dishwasher, my son just loves them, food stays in and the not gonna breake after falling on the floor :)
on 14 December 2013
Great and affordable plastic plates. These are great to have for snack time and are easy to wash and are microwavable (although I do not really microwave all that often myself). We got these for snack time for my son as they are great to place small snacks, fruit, a sandwich, etc. and the entire family uses them too. They are much easier to clean than most plates and they are so light weight as well. I probably more frequently grab these from the cabinet than any other plates. Maybe it is instinct of having a two year old around and not wanting to risk the pricier plates!
on 14 March 2016
These are great little plates, not only for everyday use but great for parties too, only one issue was although microwavable they do not like to be used when cooking mini pizza's ...they melt! totally ruined my toddlers day by melting the best colour and ruining the pizza lol...lesson learned needless to say they have not been used in the microwave since, but are totally fine in the dishwasher. ....they are also a perfect for finger painting too being a deep plate the paint doesn't run off so we have a set for crafts etc too.
on 5 February 2014
I was looking some plates for my cats and this one fits my needs, as they can be used to cover the cat food to stop the annoy flies to get it them