5.0 out of 5 stars At last its arrived!
Finally DBZ gets a proper UK release. If you're a fan of the series then get this. The voices included on this are thankfully the FUNimation voices which we got on toonami and cartoon network for the ginyu,frieza,garlic jr and trunks sagas and are also used for most of the games. We can finally watch the whole series consistantly with these voices. You can watch the...
Published on 7 July 2012 by Captain Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Same voices, but not the music I remember
I don't know if I'm selecting something wrong in the audio menu, but the impression I got from other reviews when I bought this was that I'd be able to experience the show as I watched it years ago. However, while the American voices are thankfully the same the music doesn't seem to be. I remember the music vividly and have been reminded of Bruce Falconer's amazing work...
Published 11 months ago by WPH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonball Z Season One - The Start Of Great Things To Come, 30 Aug 2010
I was browsing on Amazon a while ago and remember seeing Dragonball Z and thought it was strange because I had been reminiscing about it with my friends the week before. I really wanted to buy it for a nostalgia moment but was instantly put off with the REGION 1 header, I did however do a little research and looked up other reviews and found that it was infact region 1,2 and 4 so don't pay any attention to Amazon. I have a PS3 Slim and it plays fine and I'm from the U.K. There are 39 Episodes in this Season and all of which were enjoyable. Dragonball Z is amazing and if you are thinking about buying this you should go for it. Great product, great presentation. It did take two weeks however but it does ship from Kentucky in the good ol US of A. Over all I was very impressed. I do recommend you use "Spun Cds" as your seller. FIVE STARS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
the first 3 seasons are my favourite season 3 is my favourite but this is definitely a close 2nd

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Got it for my son he very happy with it.. And i'll be getting more DVD soon thank you so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
When I heard it was being release uncut I was ecstatic, however after watching while the video is unedited(with the exception of the cropping to make it widescreen). The dialog leaves alot to be desired as the dialog is changed drastically in some points. Pretty much all of master roshi's interactions with women are changed, extra dialog is added where there want any before e.g.when someone is facing goku and there should be a quiet scene for dramatic affect or when yamcha is sitting with puar and bulma walks in he sings some stupid song saying that he sings it to annoy puar when what he says in the Japanese version is "I wonder where vegeta is". There are a lot more than this but I don't have the time to type up them all you can see by watching the american dub with the japanese subtitles on how much is changed .

Also the opening and ending music is removed for some bizarre reason even though the video is present

They only good point about the american dub that i can make is that the voices are pretty good but thats about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
So happy this series was rereleased. So many good memories recaptured in high quality. I should have the full collection within the next few months

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 30 Jan 2014
Given to a friend as a gift, they loved it. Great nostalgic series, can't get enough of the anime & manga.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Anime, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived on time and well packaged. Classic Dragon Ball Z anime - loads of fun! This was a surprise gift for a birthday. Birthday boy was very happy! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable reminder of my youth, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic boxset with options to watch in original jap or English dub which is reasonably done for once! Also contains all the first season no cutting like on Cartoon Network or so :)

5.0 out of 5 stars dragonball z dvd, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
could not believe when i saw this item,had to get immediately..those who watched this on cartoon network will be very pleased,have nearly watched full set and are ready to get season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have!!!!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
a must have for any fan, is like a flash back to my childhood,gotta love it! and quality is very good :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD]
Dragon Ball Z Season 1 [DVD] by Daisuke Nishio (DVD - 2012)