on 18 June 2014
I bought that product before from Ikea directly, its really good easy to put in the bath, easy to remove.
My little one likes the shape of it as well and the holes for the eyes.

After a while it does start to mould though so needs some anti-mould spray, at the end the anti mould spray was not enough so i decided to buy a fresh on and i am still happy with it!

I recommend it :)
on 22 May 2014
I needed a non slip mat for bubs bathing in the big tub. The length is great sticks well and is easy to clean. Received item as expected happy with purchase and would definitely recommend seller.
on 22 January 2014
Great value and still going strong four years on! All the suction pads are still sticking firmly to the bath and my son loves it. A great colourful and fun bathmat that any child would love.
on 2 February 2015
This is great with lots of suckers so it doesn't shift at all! It's a good length although not the full length of our bath but it fits from one end of the bath to the start of the plug area so that's fine as our 2 year old doesn't venture to the plug area as we sit him up the other end facing the taps and plug area. He loves his crocodile and knows to wait until it's in the bath before dumping all his toys into the bath while the water's running! I suppose in an ideal world it could be a tiny bit wider but it's absolutely great and you can put it in the washing machine periodically so no going mouldy! Definitely the best we have found on the market.
on 12 December 2014
Fab for the bath, I made the mistake of leaving it there all the time & it is turning black in places on the bottom. Will probably buy a second, but dry it off after each bath so it doesn't go manky.
on 31 August 2013
This is a great addition to bath time in the 'grown-up' bath. The little ones can splash about without slipping over, so they feel and are safe in the water. It's fun shape is also a source of all sorts of bath time stories for the imaginative. Make sure to stick it down firmly to the bath surface. The hole in the tail is perfect for hanging the mat up to dry between baths.
on 28 December 2014
a good coverage of the bath tub with the perfect shape that covers both the length and the width. been using it for almost a year and the product does not use much sign of wear. our son became too active in baby bath (our 2nd baby bath tub, after the tippy toe new-born baby bath) around 9 months and the bath time became a real mess with splashed water everywhere. we switched his bath time to 'our' bath tub with this product and it was a very good decision. in retrospect, we should have switched as soon as the baby could sit up confidently, without buying the 2nd baby bath tub.
on 16 June 2014
Sticks well to bottom of bath and looks cool although my son still slips on it? Not ideal for a slip proof bath mat, suppose it's better than having nothing at all!
on 22 January 2016
Have had identical crocodile in daily use for 4 whole years and despite getting ragged around the edges it still functioned. That's why I bought another. This is the best around - its strong and very durable. It is big enough to work for two kids either end of a standard bath for stepping in and out and it does not get mouldy nor does it smell. Do take it up and drape over the taps or the side when finished to help airing and you won't go wrong.
on 27 March 2016
Brilliant :) I was looking for a rubber ducky one, but saw him and thought that's cute :)

Plenty of suction cups beneath it, and it has a textured top surface. So it stays where I want it to and I don't slide :) The big hole in the tail allows for hanging it up to dry, idiot proof :D

I've been testing it every day for about a week. Showering with real soap or shower gel and washing my hair. No problem :)

See one answered question