on 16 September 2012
Firstly how cute is that packaging? I know I am a grown woman but I would want to display this all of the time, currently my honey bee is stored on my dressing table very proudly and away from little hands that like to make potions.

The product itself was amazing, it's like that saying 'leave the best until last' and this product was for sure one of the best from all of the Blush 'n' Kiss products. The moisturiser is an off white cream which is somewhere between a cream and a lotion. It absorbed really well and wasn't oily on the skin. My skin felt cared for, healthy and moisturised all day and night and upon waking in the morning I found that my skin was less oily on the T-Zone and didn't have dry patches on the cheeks.

The scent is to die for, I generally don't like scented creams and lotions only because a lot of other brands (namely larger high street brands) smell awful, synthetic and chemically produced, but Peachface Honey bee smelled sweet, but not cloying and it did have a delicate scent of honey which was really nice.
on 10 September 2013
Generally I love Australian skincare. They just seem to do it better than anywhere else (and no, I'm not Australian). Arrived promtply and in perfect condition. I love this product.
on 6 May 2014
Soft and smells wonderful. absorbs really quickly non greasy cream..I just though i'd try it and i do like it.