on 12 July 2012
It appears to work ok although the colour of the green is very dark more like american grass,I am using it as a short term measure for dog urine allowing me to replace the dead grass with new turf once I have enough to replace.
on 30 May 2013
This is great for a quick fix.
We have lots of bare patches on our small lawn, thanks to our two dogs, and this stuff certainly colours them to blend in with the surviving grass. Yes, it is quite a dark green, but honestly ANY green is better than a brown patch.
Passing showers don't affect it much, but it does fade a bit after heavy rain, so I can't describe it as permanent, but it's easy enough to re-apply.
It's just great for temporarily sprucing up the lawn so that it looks....................green!
I'd happily give it five stars for its cosmetic ability but it had leaked badly in transit and the muliple layers of plastic wrapping were swimming in green dye. Took me ages--and a lot of bleach--to get the stuff off my hands.
on 9 July 2013
Bought with imminent party in the garden. Instant results! Prompt delivery, packaging brilliant no leaks (see previous reviews). Yes it is darker than grass but invisible if you use wide spray and not too close. What is not to like?
on 1 August 2013
A visiting dog caused havoc on a newly layed lawn, two weeks prior to a family wedding. Bald petches in all the wrong places. I was devastated. I was told of this product so with a little research found it and ordered it. By now it was urgent, but the suppliers dispatched it immediately. After the wedding, I confessed to the guests that I had painted the lawn! I was only when the looked more closely that they realised what i had done. Brilliant product for emergencies. Thank you
on 28 December 2012
Originally I was impressed by this product as the colour matched my lawn well. Until about 7 days later when it rained and washed all the colour off. So, for a temporary fix it's great- if you have money to burn!
on 16 October 2015
It works but a bottle of blue and yellow food colouring in a spray bottle did the trick for a couple of pounds
on 6 August 2012
Natural Green Grass Patch does exactly what it says it's going to do - very satisfying spraying all the nasty brown patches on my lawn green (very happy with colour which matches my grass brilliantly) I also sprayed it on my topiary tree which had gone brown with terrific result. I have bought further bottles for friends who are equally satisfied... very happy therefore to recommend this product for a quick solution to cover up brown marks created by my dogs and rejuvenating my topiary tree.
on 14 September 2015
It's not a solution (no pun intended) and does exactly what it says it's going to do – sprays all the nasty yellow/brown patches green. However, it is NOT an aerosol spray - one has to hand pump it - so the instructions to apply it with a sweeping action cannot be achieved as it is impossible for one to hand pump and carry out the sweeping action at one and the same time! Also, one is not cautioned about the extremely green area that will appear around the edges of the brown patch (due to the spray falling on green grass in one’s efforts to sweep) and I feel one should be advised to cut a hole the size of the offending patch/es in sheet of old newspaper and use it as a mask so that the spray merely covers the brown patch itself!
on 23 April 2013
excellent coverage
easy to apply
instant results and a week later the grass is recovering
just need more ordering soon!
on 24 May 2013
very pleased with this purchase does what it says on the bottle,although a little expensive will last for some time