5.0 out of 5 stars a great smell!
Published 21 months ago by schumann_bg

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor adhesive or locking
It appears that the inner plastic collar detaches from the glass cap.
I had this on all of the above.
Poor adhesive or locking, glue it myself though one must be aware of evaporation !
David
Published 5 months ago by David J.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great smell!, 5 July 2013
schumann_bg - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Paul SmIth Sunshine for Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Ever since chancing on Paul Smith's Sunshine in duty free summer 2011 I have liked it more than any other fragrance for men. The problem is how to keep liking them, I find, if you are over-exposed; there are certain women's fragrances I find delightful, but then they are never really put to the test, whereas with men's, I find my first infatuation disappearing as the bottle goes down. Not so with Sunshine! This really is like summer in a bottle - a very nice one which they change each year, the best still being the first with its green curved lines on the front looking like a kind of ricocheted rainbow motif, or maybe a landscape. It's so beautiful I can't bring myself to throw it away, or its successor, pictured here. The boxes are also nice, so it means quite an accumulation. The first, by the way, is now in new colours on the women's version ... as to the smell, it is citrus-y, delightfully fresh and warm, and light, and makes me think of the South of France, which is where you would be wanting to wear it, ideally. It is the kind of smell that comes into its own in a hot climate, where it becomes like the juice of life. By wearing it here in the winter you upset its perfect balance a bit, but recapture some of that sunny, Mediterranean feeling, which has to be worth it ... each time you put it on somewhere in your mind you go over how many months you have to wait till you can be back again where the cicadas chirrup ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good perfumes!, 11 April 2014
Smells fresh and drags attention.
very useful on parties, open air concerts and warm evenings when you want to enjoy other people.
Long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only fragrance I want, 19 Jan. 2014
This is now the only fragrance I want. I love it! Work colleagues comment how great I smell, it is that good. I knows its January and this is a Summer fragrance, but I am so annoyed I cant buy it anywhere. I refuse to buy another fragrance until this comes back. I hope it does, or I wont be happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this, 5 May 2013
I've bought this for the past two summers and love the aroma, the scent brings out the sunshine, even in winter. Trust me buy this and you will definately have the 'bow chicka bow wow' effect

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 July 2012
This fragrance is so summery and light and fresh. Its a wonderful fragrance for a good price also for 100ml :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Paul smith product, 11 April 2014
Excellent! Quick delivery and pleased with the product as had many times before,recomended highly to any one for all year round.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 28 Dec. 2013
alway by this one i am so glai it is available all year round i love it na will buy it as long as i can i hope they let me know if they area running short as i will like to stock pile a couple bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine, 1 July 2013
This is a lovely fresh fragrance. I'd recomend this to anyone who doesn't want to have an overpowering aftershave. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 Feb. 2013
My partner had the womens 'Sunshine' this is a great fresh aroma and its not overpowering its a 'work' smell as well as a night out ....love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best, 29 Aug. 2012
Absolutely in love with Paul Smith Sunshine Edition EdT. 3rd summer in a row with this marvelous scent. Looking forward to summer 2013.