4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and I love purple!
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by pinksherbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Compact Pennybridge Organiser
This is a lovely product but a bit too large for what I wanted.
Published 6 months ago by L. M. Bergin

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and I love purple!, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Filofax Compact Pennybridge Organiser - Purple (Office Product)
I've been rolling with this for a few months and frankly I am loving it! I have also owned a personal Kensington (too big) and in addition a slimline (rings too small) and neither floated my boat. This is an excellent compromise - I say compromise because I am limited in what I put in there, but I am using it as a positive limitation - I don't want to be storing endless pages in my fax. Once a project is completed, the relevant pages get archived into the larger 'spare' fax. What I think is worth noting is that this is PVC organiser rather than a leather one. I appreciate a leather one my feel a lot more luxurious and believe me I am very tempted by the Purple compact Malden (x3 the price), but actually throwing this in my bag along with a laptop, lunchbox, occasionally shoes and the like, I think this is far more durable than a leather one that might well be scuffed by now. I will see how it wears but so far, it is seriously completely spotless! Excellent value for money there then! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and practicality, 7 Jun. 2014
Looks gorgeous and well made. Didn't notice at the time that it did not contain the a-z tabs it should have. Very practical for me who needs a big purse with lots of credit card slots and an organiser. Having both in one item is so much easier. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep mum while keeping all your precious dates and numbers together., 16 Mar. 2014
wonderful gift for someone special keeping much needed dates and nubers together always noing where to find that much needed information in one place. daughter loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Compact Pennybridge organiser, 17 Feb. 2014
This is much better than carrying a Filofax and purse in my handbag. Excellent quality and beautiful, rich Purple. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Very happy!! Exactly what I need for every day use and good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Compact Pennybridge Organiser, 28 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely product but a bit too large for what I wanted.