4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home

Published 23 months ago by McColey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of plastic, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
Another pile of expensive plastic that my children NEEDED because it was essential for their Moshi collection. This is the second large item of Moshi plastic we have purchased, and whilst the HQ was not too bad, just a tad expensive for what it is, this is really bad. It comes with plenty of bits and pieces, mainly stickers, but the unit itself is not as well designed as it could be. The little catch that is supposed to keep it closed doesn't, it's almost as though it is missing a piece because the catch just slides off the edge, the unit opens and all the bits fall out. I had almost forgotten about the chimney because we have never managed to get that to click into place, the little poppers just will not flex enough to fit into the slots, so the children are disappointed that their Moshi home (that their Moshis cannot live in without falling out often) will never have a chimney.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home, 27 May 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
I bought this for an upcoming Birthday along with some Moshling Figures and my Niece absolutely loves it. I personally don't see what the attraction is in Moshi Monsters but it seems like every kid either likes them or has gone through their Moshi Monster phase and has liked them in the past. I paid £14.99 for the Moshi Home I ordered and it was brand new and obviously at a very good price, I may have paid up to £20.00 for it but only because I know how much she adores them however there is no way on earth I would have paid the RRP of £39.99. In my opinion it is just a piece of flimsy and garish plastic but it's not my opinion that counts and my Niece absolutely loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made and disappointing for the price!, 1 Feb 2013
MC Hyatt-Willis (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
This toy, if it cost £9.99, would just about pass, but at £39.99, it is terribly overpriced! Cheap, flimsy, and the Chimney piece does not fit. The design of the house does not match the contents inside, and I was informed by VIVID the manufactures that the contents inside do vary as the picture was done before any were made.... The Moshi's don't really stay put and it is so easily knocked over. I will think twice before buying any Mosi or even Vivid merchandise again.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 3 Jan 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
This house is made so cheaply and is very flimsy. Luckily me daughter (5 years old)ooks after her stuff. No problem with seller. Arrived quick, well packaged and product is how it should be.

4.0 out of 5 stars monster house . misguided s, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
this was bought for my grandson.he loves it .it's easy to assemble well worth the money .one very happy child with a moshi monster my

5.0 out of 5 stars A Child's Delight, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
My 4 year old granddaughter was really thrilled with this purchase which was a Christmas present. Like all little girls they love collectibles and then somewhere to place them and situations in which to play with them. Thus this house was perfect for her growing collection and was within my price limit for presents. Used for imaginative play as was a relatively simple toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Five minute wonder!, 2 Jan 2014
J. Candy (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
Moshi mad at the time desperate for this, mainly for the code I expect. Not great quality, plastic and the stickers don't stay brilliant, but at least this was a good price better than elsewhere. I guess if your child is a big fan of Moshi Monsters they will love it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi monsters my moshi home, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
Great value as i paid£9.99 for this, very pleased as were my children who have played with it every day since christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars great saveing on this well worth the money., 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
you can not go wrong with this mushi monster house . my little boy will spend hours playing with this

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi home, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Moshi Monsters My Moshi Home (Toy)
my granddaughter loves all moshi toys and enjoys playing with this item with all her friends when they come to her house

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›