on 9 April 2013
Bought this for my grandson for him to house his little moshis and he loves it, all kids would love it, recommended
on 1 October 2013
A gift for my grandson who loves his Moshi Monsters. Possibly a bit dear for a plastic toy, but he enjoys it.
on 5 November 2013
Like other reviewers I was surprised at how small the HQ was and all plastic. My Granddaughter though loved it and plays with it all the time.
on 23 June 2013
It was brought for our 6 yr old granddaughter and she loves it couldn't wait to take it home .
on 6 March 2013
simple to assemble... she is happy with it! . . . . . . . . . . . .
on 18 September 2012
My little girl worked hard all summer - her one aim being for me to buy her a "Moshi Monster house". Considering how big these are the minute I was really disappointed at the lack of play sets on offer.. virtually nothing on the market at all. It would seem that after spending pounds and pounds on blind bags for weeks on end all your kids are supposed to do with them is display them! So after showing my little girl we decided on this one - she waited 6 weeks for it and when I finally let her have it she was so exited (me less so).

Its not very well made, you have to construct it yourself and the plastic bits are coming apart all the time. The box is very misleading and makes it look a lot more exiting than it actually is but hey what do I know my daughter loves it! She plays with it quite a lot and her only disappointment being that only one character came with it and now she wants me to buy more (they are bigger than the blind bag characters!).

It really is a case of being sucked into the brand and exploiting kids as this is not worth the rrp. There really is very little choice out there so I'm not saying I wouldn't buy it again.. it makes my daughter happy so what do I know! I really cannot give it more than a two star though as do feel disappointed at the build and value of the toy.
on 12 March 2013
Arrived on time and new as desribed not that much to do with it once its put togerher and smaller than expected but my daugher loves playing with it
on 8 August 2012
Well my daughter wanted this for her 7th birthday, so I went ahead and purchased one! It arrived bang on time and in good condition.The only problem with it, was, like everything now days it needed putting together. To be fair, that was easy, but the stickers that had to be put on were a little fiddly! It looks good and my daughter loves it, but I think that the price is far too high. But, hey, us parents always pay it anyhow!
on 23 October 2013
My daughter has this on her xmas list and I wasn't prepared to pay £20.00 for it. When I saw it on Amazon for £9.99, I was delighted and I am sure my daughter will be too on xmas day.
on 25 October 2012
Complete waste of money flimsy, falls apart after 5 seconds and complete rubbish! My 4 year old was bored after 5 minutes mainly because I kept having to rebuild it and with only one moshling it is not value for money!!!

See one answered question