5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Moshlings
This is a pretty good value set I think
It has 8 in the box and they are well presented. The tin is sturdy enough, nicely decorated and the (unhinged) lid goes on easily, even for a 7 year old.

I dont know all the names, but we (apparently- dont hold me to this as I have no idea on these) got Liberty, Cleo, Blingo, Roxy and 4 others. It looks to me like...
Published 22 months ago by dreamteamgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter
I bought this and it is exactly what my daughter want, but like lots of things it was a waste of time as it is just stuffed in the bottom of her wordrobe, prompt delivery ,
Published 3 months ago by pamela myers

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monster Madess, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
Yes there is Moshi Monster Madness in my house so anything new released has to be bought at some stage. My two kids seem to get great fun playing with these so if it gives me some peace and quiet I'll keep buying the stuff even though I know it'll all just be binned when the next craze takes over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Any fan of moshi monsters will love., 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
As most kids in the country my little boy loves moshi monsters & he was very pleased when he received it on Christmas day.

The whirly was his favourite as his helicopter blades spin round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Neice, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
Could only give review after Christmas as I wanted the recipients viewpoint, not mine. My niece is a mad Moshi Monster fan and once this present was opened, she couldn't wait to add them with her current collection. They are quite different from the usual Moshi's and I wasn't sure if she would like them initially but, having opened them, she was straight upstairs to put them with her existing collection. From an educational point of view, I don't think they hold up, it's just another one of the latest fads. But from an enjoyment perspective, she was very happy with them. Think that is enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas joy, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
Wonderful present for my Moshi loving grand daughter, simple, easy way for us men to shop, as we love it ! No crowds Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
My 8 yr old daughter described this christmas pressie as "Epic", although from an adult's perspective it just looks like a load of plastic(which of course it is).Cant fault delivery service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moshi monsters, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
They arrived well packaged in time. They were brought as a Christmas present for my daughter who loved them. I personally don't see the appeal but then gain I'm not 8!!! Perfect for what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi monsters, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
Great .My Granddaughter loves collecting MoshiMonsters,had asked for Rox collector tin for christmas so her eyes lit up when she opended the wrapping paper and saw them.

5.0 out of 5 stars moshi collector tin, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
its ideal to put all little monsters in my grandson loved it no more losing them a quick good servis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much to recommend them, 22 Jan 2013
David Conroy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
I have reviewed another Moshi Monster product, and without going back over that, the sheer endlessness of the Moshi Monster product range makes it impossible for a child to get a sense of achievement by completing a collection without being reminded that it's only the tip of the MM iceberg. We all collected something as children, and learned that cooperation could help us complete our collections, but this product range is endless, so my advice to parents is that it's like smoking - resist the temptation to start.

Two stars then? Yes, my daughter liked them until the school mercifully banned them, so the stars are more from her than from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014