on 8 September 2013
I love 1D zayn is my favourite. This doll is perfect for any 1D lovers like myself his quality is amazing, but he has no tattoos on the doll which is a good and bad thing. If you love 1D then you should get these dolls I say 5 stars.
on 20 April 2013
I was thoroughly pleased with is item, I bought I as a present and it went down a hit. As zayne is by far the most rare doll of the collection to get your hands on I was more than pleased to find him on here for virtually the same price as in store, the item is good quality and I'd recommend anyone to buy their one direction dolls on here for the simplicity and good quality overall very pleased!
on 10 January 2013
The doll was bought for my daughter,who at the moment is in love with Zane from one direction so well revived.
on 8 June 2013
My niece loved it but I hated giving it. Cheap appearence, but well appreciated by the 7 year old who it was bought for. Feal robbed at the priced for what is a flash in the pan band - I will eat my socks if I am proved wrong.
on 30 December 2012
Bought this for my niece for Christmas and being a massive 1D fan she loved it. However don't think it's a toy that's meant to be played with so not sure how long it will last but probably as long as her interest in 1D!
on 10 September 2013
exceeded delivery time arriving a day early. Exactly what I expected and another gift of the Christmas list know I grand daughter will love these dolls as a huge 1D fan
on 4 December 2013
My grand-daughter aged 8 a mad one direction fan needed this doll to complete her set so she just loves it. I personally think the dolls are overpriced.
on 2 July 2013
Bought as a birthday gift. Not a great likeness but the 6 year old that this was bought for was made up with it as 1D is the flavour of the month.
on 28 September 2013
My daughter is enchanted with her Zayn doll!!! She's got Niall and Harry too.... They are really looking like the real ones!!
on 9 September 2013
states on the box the doll sings for 30 seconds. Only sings for 10 seconds. Very disappointing considering what you pay.