5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tool
I made a lovely fondant ribbon for a birthday cake, it turned out lovely, highly recommended useful tool to collect.
Published 21 months ago by L. Reddington

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions
I am quite pleased with this product but disappointed it comes without instructions.

I am a beginner cake decorator & found this item a little difficult to use initially. I had to look online at other ribbon cutting tools to find out how to use the individual spacers & cutters etc.

I imagine for a seasoned cake decorator, this item ,arriving without...
Published 14 months ago by Carol

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: WMA Fondant Ribbon Cutter Roller Embosser Cake Decorating (Kitchen & Home)

I imagine for a seasoned cake decorator, this item ,arriving without instructions would be ok but sadly not for me.

However now i know how to use it, it is fab & i am enjoying using it.

I do reccomend it but only if you know how to use one or are willing to find out how to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tool, 4 Mar 2013
L. Reddington (Glossop England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 April 2013
Claire (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This was easy to use and certainly made cutting strips to decorate cake easier than a knife! I only used the basic one but can't wait to use the ones with embossing on the sides.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 April 2013
Again made this purchase for my niece. I would have no hesitation recommending this product to any person interested in baking.

4.0 out of 5 stars ribbon cutter product, 3 Mar 2014
This product arrived well before time specified and i was very pleased with it, looking forward to using it on my mother's day cake designs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Nov 2013
No instructions came with it. Not as good as I hoped it would be as there is some movement between the spacers when using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wma fondant ribbon cutter, 5 May 2014
This has made making ribbons and finishing cakes so much quicker I love it cutting time by loads wish I had it earlier

4.0 out of 5 stars REview, 8 April 2014
Took a while to get used to but did a great job on cake for my daughter's Baby Shower x

4.0 out of 5 stars Not tried yet, 25 Jun 2013
So far I have only received this item and fiddled with it. It looks like it will do the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, 24 Jun 2013
Cheapest on the net, Faster delivery than stated, Got it just in time to do some ribbons on a cake I was making at the time. Self explainatory really but for some the instructions may be confusing. Worked out fine for me did what I needed it to, Plenty of spare parts and different pieces to make different style ribbons. Great