Having bought this, I can understand why Berlitz sold so many books. His style is engaging, and this is a very easy read indeed. I would recommend it if you are just stepping into the strange phenomena field as you can use this as a jumping off point for the rest of your journey. If you are well read in the subject, this book might well prove to be a disappointment, as it covers quite old ground, albeit in an open and lucid way.
on 19 September 2013
I have read a few mystery books now and this one keeps each one relatively short and interesting, even if you have read them in other books before you dont get endless pages on just one subject....
on 6 April 2014
If your looking for an easy read for the weekend then they'll come no easier than this.Many small chapters,some interesting situations,does feel a bit dated though.
on 16 February 2014
I have come across some of the stories in this anthology elsewhere but I enjoyed the layout of the book and the style of narrative. Recommended read.
on 22 February 2014
Very interesting to read. Why did we not learn about this at school. Makes one think they did not know about it then
on 20 March 2015
The book is ok for the price, but I found some of the stories are a bit brief. I think that quite a lot of these stories could have expanded on and this would have added to the book a great deal I think. The stories were interesting, but left me wanting me more.
on 13 November 2014
i have read all of his books and each one i loved and found fansinating. if you loved this you will his others try then. it is not one of them books with only a few stories so you buy more.
on 3 May 2013
I have very much enjoyed reading this book. Well worth the money. A good read that has you thinking about it once you put it down. A very good book. Gillian x
on 11 November 2013
Very enjoyable book couldnt stop reading. found to be very informative although 1or 2 spelling mistakes i would read more of this authors work.
on 30 May 2015
I enjoyed reading this book and there were some interesting stories Unfortunately I do not like ufo stories as I find them dull dull dull!