5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect geeky present
This was a perfect gift, it's well made, holds everything boys need, it's minecraft people what more is there to say!!!!
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Rachael South

This wallet is really cool, looks great and is a nice quality.

There is one very annoying problem.

The card slots are way too tight. I even cleared my old wallet so i only had like 10 cards, but the slots are just too annoying. The cards get stuck in there real tight and its a right pain to get them out. That's even with just 1 per slot...
Published 14 months ago by Simon

4.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft Wallet, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
Bought this wallet and happy with my purchase but too big to fully fit in my pocket, I guess if it was made smaller it would not hold my cards. Another thing is that it has no zip compartment too put in loose change but I can put up with that but I was mainly happy with it! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it quite good and well packed, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
I have only to say that the arrive was a bit late than I have expected, nothing else. The price and the conditions of the wallet were good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect geeky present, 1 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft Creeper Wallet, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
My nephew loved it!!! Although for the price it was a bit cheap looking.. paid for Minecraft logo i think... xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
Holds cards, notes really well and it incredibly sturdy, I have had it for about 6 months now and it hasn't broken! I even found that you can put change in side pockets which although isn't the best of pouches, is still better than nothing!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit gimmicky (Great aesthetic design, poor ergonomic design), 30 Jan 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
This wallet is really cool, looks great and is a nice quality.

There is one very annoying problem.

The internal design is really cool, but once you put a photo or ID in the slot there is no other interior design.

It sucks because I love this wallet and Minecraft, just wish they had done a little more product testing.

I keep using it because I love it, but when I spend ages fumbling with it trying to get my credit card out its super annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could have been better., 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
I bought this wallet as I thought it seemed a good idea at the time. It is a good wallet but it does not have two slots for money and receipts which I would much prefer. Also the slot where you would put your ID card or similar card is a tight fit and it is sometimes hard to retrieve the card if you need to. Overall this is a good wallet but it could use a few extra features.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Damaged Creeper, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
I ordered this wallet along with 2 other kinds of Minecraft-related merchandise. When I got it, I was really excited, and looked it through. I like the detail that the cloth in the far back has "BOOM" written over and over again, and it has a lot of slots for cards. A few complaints:

My wallet came with damage on the right side of one of the creeper faces. Nothing major, something like if I rubbed it against a road once. It's also not a huge spot, 0.75 centimeters wide and about 0.25 centimeters high. But this is probably not true for all the creeper wallets made. If you're gonna buy it, don't be afraid of this issue.

Another thing is, that there's no area for coins. Luckily, I have another leather wallet that I switch it out with if I accumulate too many coins. This should be kept in mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Wallet, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Creeper Face Leather Wallet (Toy)
It's a nicely woven wallet - while maybe not being worth the whole 20, it is pretty awesome to show off - and the ID slot is cool. I was a little unhappy though that it doesn't have anywhere for coins.

ARRAY(0xb1e44234)