5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product
I bought this to use on my (very dry) skin and it is a miracle oil! All my dry skin patches are now brand new, with no greasy side effect and my wrinkles have decreased too! would definitely recommend :)
Published 14 months ago by Ariston

3.0 out of 5 stars Bittersweet
This was fantastic for softening my skin (I would put it on at night as a sort of night repair), however it did cause me to break out A LOT- and very painful too. It didn't work for me, I have combination skin however I would still recommend it. I'm just gonna mix it with another oil and use it in my hair instead :)
Published 10 months ago by Firdous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: 100ml Organic Avocado Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bittersweet, 8 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly good quality but not the best., 20 April 2014
I choose this rating because the oil in comparison with other organic cold pressed avocado oil does not hold the same quality. The oil has a different texture and does not smell as fresh. However the price is also considerably lower than other organic cold pressed avocado oils.
I like to use this oil as a facial cleanser for my acne prone skin. After massaging the oil on to my skin I use a dash of water and tee trea soap to wash avocado oil away and a muslin cloth for exfoliation. Thereafter I apply oils suitable for my skin.
It is very moisturizing oil and I think that people with scarring, mature and wrinkly skin might enjoy this oil to wash skin. As a moisturizer alone I'm afraid it might cause black heads or imperfections. The oil would however possibly be suitable as a eye cream for anyone- you will have to give it a try to find out!
If you are looking for a better quality avocado oil then I would recommend Fushi UK who retails a cold pressed organic ethically sources avocado oil that has superb quality and its double price.

The oil arrived leaking from the bottle but after measuring the content and seeing that I still had 99 % of bottle content I decided to not inform custom service but to take the minutes that I otherwise would spend on calling or mailing company to actually do something funnier. I have earlier read reviews warning for exact this to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Natural Hair, 8 Jan 2014
I use this Avocado oil for my hair, along with other oils I've purchased from Naissance. It's a great oil to use after you have dampened/spritzed your natural hair with water, this will lock in the moisture.

I like the bottle because it has a cap that snaps open and shut and there is also a little opening which allows you to control how much product comes out.

Delivery was quick and the item was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 July 2013
Bought this for my Mum who has very dry hands - she says it has made a real difference and her hands are much softer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 12 May 2014
Great oil, as in the discription. I bought it for eye area and it's working great, Very moisteruising, put it in the evening under eye cream. Would definatelly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and rich, 11 Jun 2014
I regularly order from this seller and am usually pleased. Oil is great for hair and skin products. Also good that it comes in a dark bottle to protect the contents from light. I would only wish that it came in a glass bottle (as an option) for true protection and better purity from plastics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jun 2014
Great product - well priced, good bottle/packaging. Very pleased. Use this to moisturise my face on days when not wearing makeup so that it can really soak in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Avocado Oil, 29 May 2014
Great product at cheap price, dispenser of bottle not the best, as a bit drippy but overall a great oil, almost neutral smell and very clear oil indicating good production, works well on skin as quickly absorbed and leaves no "smeary" or "oily" feel. Tip: use a couple of drops after shave to prevent razor burn or skin irritation

3.0 out of 5 stars Oil, 20 April 2014
It's o.k, got it for my hair because it is so dry. It is not the best smelling oil.Delivered on time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›