Format: DVD|Change

on 6 July 2013
Beware! This film is infact "Ghouls Rule". We ordered Mega Monsterparty as our daughter loves MonsterHigh. We noticed when it arrived that the cover was the same as Goules Rule and luckily tested it out. Someone has changed the title and is selling it under this new title. We are in the process of returning it. Please don’t get caught out and order the 3 bundle DVDs as 2 of them are the same film.
on 13 October 2012
Bought this for my 2 girls aged 6 and 9 who have a couple of the dolls and they both really enjoyed the film and watching the dolls come to life on the big screen, good buy :)
on 15 July 2013
DO NOT GET THIS DVD
I ordered this at the end of june for my daughters birthday in July so left it packged up when it came as i knew what it was only to discover when i opened it that it is exactly the same film as Ghouls Rule under a different title. I am currently returning it at a cost to myself. Dont get caught out.
on 16 October 2012
My daughters are huge Monster High fans so they were very happy to finally get a Monster High DVD. Any fan of Monster High will enjoy this. It is a nice change from the regular kid DVDs.
on 7 June 2014
Despite no indication that this as a foreign import, this product is being sold by companies such as zoreno-uk. The poor description for products means that the customer has a fair expectation of this being a new film and not just ghouls rule under a different name with cover text in German . This makes this a breach of the sale of goods act and you the customer should not have to bear any cost in getting a refund. Do not accept the company insisting you must return the product at your cost.

You will also notice that all the positive review for this product are for the uk edition 'Ghouls Rule', attaching your product to the description of another product is a breach of the sellers partners agreement with amazon.

The only way companies such a zoreno-uk will begin to trade fairly is if we the customer do not just accept that we are in the wrong and stand up to our rights.
on 12 September 2013
This is not a new Monster High DVD = it is the German version of Ghoul's Rule, it just has a different title. I returned my DVD & my money was refunded but my postage costs were not refunded. As I had to return the DVD to German this proved to be quite expensive & so I am out of pocket. Not happy with the seller's description of the product, which is inaccurate, and not happy with seller's response so have filed a claim.
on 22 September 2013
This is just Goules Rule with a different cover, we bought it as a present for my neice and have only just discovered it's the same. Very bad and Amazon should not be allowing the sale of it as its clearly been made to rip people off.
For people that are confused about buying this dvd and wondering if it is worth it , i would say definitely.

The running time of this dvd is 70 minutes, its the 1st full length dvd they have ever done, as many of you know, they only broadcast 2 minute2 webisodes.

I got my niece into this a few years ago and it still captures her imagination at 9.

I wish they would of had these when i was a kid..

And the movie itself ?

The movie deals with Frankie Stein having her first Halloween since she was brought to life.

Having read some many Normie magazines on the holiday she was sparking until one of her teachers showed her a film that Halloween is the night that normals come after and attack monsters.
Even when a group of high school kids prank their school Frankie doesn't believe it, and finds the truth in catacombs.

A secret Halloween room between human and monster sides of town where both sides used to come together and party on Halloween night.

When Frankie tries to tell the others, Cleo stirs up the monsters to prank back and result ends with them on the run from the police and hiding out in a Normie Halloween party where they make new friends to help them against the problems Cleo and Van Helsing's niece is causing between the two schools.

As often with the Monster High universe its Frankie who comes up with a solution.

Brilliant, your little girl will love it !!
on 2 September 2013
This is NOT a new release. It is Gouls Rule under a different name. I thought I'd missed one of the DVD releases and got this for my wee girls birthday but she was so disappointed that it was one she already had. If you're looking to get your child a Monster High DVD check first
on 24 February 2014
Really really disappointed not the dvd thought it was.it was ghoules rule but just had a different name.really discusting what they have done ,we were reallt looking forward to watching it ,what a let down,,,,,,!!!