5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
Excellent product and good value for money. This is not the kind of medicine ball to do slams, it is more for core work inside, but I knew this before purchasing it.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. D. A. Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived used,muddy, smells like rotten leather
Thought I was getting a new price of equipment. This is obviously been used before. It has mud and dirt in the grooves along the stitching and stinks like wet rugby boots left to rot in a kit bag. I am disappointed. Will try and clean it with saddle soap and hope the rot smell has not set in permanently.

This should be advertised as second hand and poorly...
Published 6 months ago by Simon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 24 Jun 2013
Mrs. D. A. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and value., 8 Oct 2012
Needed the BIGGER M.B. for athletes. Has been well and truly hammered around since it was bought approx six weeks ago and still looks good. Price was right and is obviously a QUALITY product.Quick turn round after order was excellent. Many groups in the gym want to "borrow" it but I have sent them to Amazon to buy their own.Looking to buy a few more over the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 22 Oct 2013
Great price, great quality, 10kg is a good weight. Its a solid ball but has a slight bit of give in it to be able to perform 'russians' with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great training tool, 10 Feb 2014
I am a personal trainer and I use the heavy ball and the TRX suspension system together for high intensity training for my clients!!! The heavy ball has been good but over time it changes shape due to any "SLAMMERS"or other exercise where the ball is thrown down. I recommend no more then 8kg for most athletic women as I bought the 10kg one which is great for most of my gals/guys but a bit tough for a few of the ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan 2014
D. A. Moore "amretired" (Oxford U.K.) - See all my reviews
Great quality item for my gym. My personal clients love it. It is a quality item, which should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for Grandson, 5 Jan 2014
The present was received with delight and has been used regularly, I chose the five star rating because everything about it was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8kg medicine ball, 22 Dec 2013
Great quality, looks funky and the 8kg is heavy enough for general exercises. A very versatile and useful piece of equipment for any home work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the Tin, 22 Mar 2013
I ordered this med ball to use at home, and wanted something that was robust and would last. After a couple of weeks of use I have to say that I'm really please. The leather cover seems to be of excellent condition and is wearing well, despite getting some abuse from being thrown around outside. Its slightly paddes, which helps with grip, particularly when used in cold conditions outside.

A word of warning though, this ball isn't suitable for doing med ball slams, as its not particularly bouncy unlike some of the rubberised version you can buy. However, its perfect for doing core moves, which is what I wanted it for.

Compared to others I've seen, this is very good value. I bought the 10kg version, which might be on the heavy side for most people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy! well made and filled well my best ..., 15 July 2014
Best buy!well made and filled well my best piece of equipment a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014