4.0 out of 5 stars excellent book
Great book to read, left me in suspence for long time. I enjoy a good book, well read. Excellent read
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. J. A. Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Very irritating.
Published 10 months ago by rhoda yvonne bunting

2.0 out of 5 stars Very irritating., 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shadow of Love (Kindle Edition)
I was moderately interested in this book until the reasons for the hero's actions were revealed. At that point I totally lost interest. I had already turned back to the beginning chapters to confirm that this story was actually set in the UK as we have mums not moms, holidays not vacations, and no bullet-riddled neighbourhoods. No 12 year old boy would be questioned by a police officer without an appropriate adult, usually his parent, and there is no such thing as "juvie" However, the finally straw was the suicide aspect. UK police officers are not armed. Those that are authorized to carry guns do not, generally, get to take those guns home with them and NEVER get to keep them. I realise that not all readers will find these errors more than minor irritations and may well enjoy this story. Unfortunately, I found it impossible to overlook and found myself unable to give anything any credibility.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 7 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but needs editing, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Shadow of Love (Kindle Edition)
There are lots of typo's and there has obviously been a name change which Ms. Wolf has used 'find' and 'replace all' for because there are some very confusing words which were probably meant to be beginning/began but printed as Begginsed. The story was one of revenge and pretending to be in love turning to compassion and really being in love, respectively, but was too long to be enjoyable. Needs some editing.

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)