5.0 out of 5 stars Aw...!
This was such a great and lovely read!

Published 21 months ago by Rebekka

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, not worth waiting for.
I waited months to wait for the book to be released, all Maya Banks books so far have been really good. Unfortunately i thought this book was average, definitely not worth the money. Ive been left feeling dissappointed.
Published on 27 Sep 2012 by BigReader

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Never Seduce a Scot: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book I liked the way the characters were drawn and the story was interesting. It was a light read that I won't mind reading again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aw...!, 1 Mar 2013
This was such a great and lovely read!

Evelin was one of the sweetest, good humored, unassuming and even tempered heroines I've ever stumbled across. She was such a brave and hardworking lass - er, girl. I truly admired her and loved it when she finally got to put the other hating women in place - without the (much) help from Graeme (how do you even pronounce that?) I mean obviously he had to step in at some point as he was the Laird - I mean lord. Master. Uuh, you know what I mean. But she fixed her own problems within her limits in addition to not being dramatical but instead honest when the only potential 'big misunderstanding' happened. It made me respect her immensely.

Graeme was a brilliant hero, respecting Evelin and saw her as a person the moment he met her instead of listening to what both his and her clan said about her (that she was daft and stupid because of the fall) and refrained from putting her in a 'box' before getting to know her. But I gotta be honest - she totally stole the show!

I'm so looking forward to the next two books in this trilogy (or is it going to be a series? Me hopeful). I hope the next two books is about Graeme's brothers as I totally fell for them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maya banks, 20 Jan 2013
Lovely story, really enjoyable easy read :)
Not necessarily one of Maya banks best books but would recommend as I have read all her books! Her writing style is so enjoyable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 5 Jan 2013
25th September 2012. I'll never forget this day. I had prebooked this book months before and the day It was delivered to my kindle (25/09/2012) mu husband was working away from home for a couple of days in Edinburgh. When he left at about 8am I started reading this book and apart from toilet breaks, I never put it down, I think I finished it about 3pm. I just loved it, I have read it twice again since then and still love it. Some people might think I am sad but I don't care, I prefer to read than watch the crap on telly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun 2014
This book so good had to order the full series

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 24 Jun 2014
This book arrived promptly, in good condition, reasonable price, ideal read for bedtime or while on holiday, not a bad authoress

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Jun 2014
I give this book 5 star
because it was everything I was looking for.

loved the relationship between the heroine and the hero's brothers. awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars never seduce a scot, 4 May 2014
Loved, loved, LOVED this book! Cannot wait for the next one to come out! Recommend it to anyone who loves romances and the highlands

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 Jan 2014
What an amazing story!! If I could give it 6 stars I would. I'm a hopeless romantic and this book is one of the most romantic books I've read in a while. The love between the hero and heroine is so sweet I shed a few tears while reading this. And both their siblings and heroine's parents also have such good hearts...I thoroughly enjoyed this and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Nov 2013
Yet another brilliant romance by Maya Banks in the Highlander series.The story of Eveline and Graeme is a lovely tale.Eveline is forced to marry Graeme by the King to stop the clans fighting and call a truce.Graeme is so protective of her as she deals with the prejudice of his clan and her deafness ,their love unites the Armstrongs and the Montgomerys when she is abducted by Ian Mchugh,great stuff.