4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness ball
This is a really good fitness ball! It's a very good price and comes with a pump and chart with a great selection of exercises. It has added real diversity to my home workouts and I can add weights. A must have for any fitness fans that want to strengthen their core.
Published 22 months ago by Ajess

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - it burst on day 1 of use
Published 12 months ago by African Chopsticks

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - it burst on day 1 of use, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fitness Ball: Green, 26in/65cm Diameter, Includes 1 Ball +1 Pump + 1 Page Instruction Chart. No instructional DVD. (Exercise Gym Swiss Stability Ball) (Sports)
I am 38 weeks pregnant and bought the ball as a birthing ball, to aid with active labour. I followed the instructions. Blowing it up fully. Leaving it for some hours to allow the rubber to stretch. Then pumping it up further. I did not sit on it on the first day I owned it, other than to confirm the size suited my height. I then sat on it for about 1 hour on day 2 and it burst whilst I was sitting on it. Splitting along 50% of its circumference. At 38 weeks pregnant I think this is VERY DANGEROUS. I am 74kg (11stone, 9pounds) now I am pregnant) so hardly excessively over weight. At any rate, the ball does not come with a weight limit warning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness ball, 6 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my exercises, 15 Oct 2012
Perfect fitness ball for my height (5'9"). Easy to blow up with the hand pump provided. Great for sitting on, doing back exercises. Quick and efficient delivery. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working in front of computer, 14 Jan 2014
I spend 10+ hours in front of my computer and sitting on a ball where I can do a little bit of exercising while still sat on it (balancing, a little bit of exercises on buttocks) really makes it more bearable. It is nicely bouncy and the colour is nice! Was easy enough to pump yourself and the size fits me well - I'm 170cm tall, so it's decently large to sit on at the desk. I have already recommended it to friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic exercise ball, for the whole family!, 10 Jun 2013
I bought this exercise ball, to use for prenatal exercise - I have previously owned an exercise ball, and think they are a fantastic addition to your exercise routine.

The ball arrived very quickly, and was neatly packaged with a pump and an extra valve plug. Since we inflated the ball, it has become a fantastic part of our daily activity - my toddler son and I are enjoying bouncing on the ball, using it as a seat, and practising light exercise with it.

I am SO impressed with the customer service, I have received with purchasing this product. All my questions have been answered, and I feel like a valued customer. I will definitely use Apple Round Global Trading LLC again, because it has been an absolute pleasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 3 Mar 2013
Ideal for what I wanted it for. Easy to pump up and came with its own pump.
Easy to deflat too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 Mar 2014
A very good quality exercise ball for the price. It inflates very easily up to the size it advertises and holds the air well. I used it for exercising and sitting throughout my pregnancy and it did the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I expected, 15 Jan 2013
I was not expecting much for the price but when I inflated it using the pump which comes with the packaging, kicked it around, sat on it for half a day at the office and then found my dog trying to chew on it I was surprised to see it unharmed and completely inflated. I continued sitting on it and using it for core exercises and have not had any air leakages. It also has a softer texture compared to those balls you may have seen at the gym that have a plastic feel to them. Great ball!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 2 Dec 2013
T. Hole - See all my reviews
Bought this ball for my pregnant wife. It was used for around two weeks until it "popped" whilst she was sitting on it - obviously NOT GOOD when you are 8 months pregnant.

The split was along one seam. The ball seemed very low quality but we did not think it would be dangerous. I would really recommend spending a little more money on a safer product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved me in labour!!, 5 Mar 2014
Stephanie Taylor (Wirtz, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased for sitting on throughout my pregnancy! Used it while in labour and absolutely loved it, have a feeling it's responsible for helping me progress in labour and was one of the few comfortable positions I could be in was sitting on it