5.0 out of 5 stars its a good item
I purchased this item as I found that the magic tree air fresheners did not last longer than a week.
This item feels well made and the refill is not a plastic bottle, but glass. it fits perfectly in my Astra G and fits in almost all common car vent types...
I have been using it for a week and it is very good value and will last a long time.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by The Supra

3.0 out of 5 stars not perfect
I decided to buy this after I read the reviews. It`s not as good as I thought It would be.
Published 11 months ago by Jozsef Cseko

5.0 out of 5 stars its a good item, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: FEBREZE CAR ELIMINATES ODOURS AND FRESHENS - AMAZON RAIN BREATHE IN AND ENJOY THE FRESH SCENT OF A RAINFOREST ENHANCED WITH A TOUCH OF LIME (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Item, 20 May 2014
This is not the first time I have sent for this item so I think that tells everything thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Febreze Car Freshener, 10 Nov. 2012
Mr. M. Roberts (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
This car freshener is one of the best I've bought, and you could notice the difference on first usage. I would recommend this item as a best buy as a stocking filler for Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 19 Dec. 2014
I purchased this a while ago (months) and I'm surprised that it's still working with liquid scent remaining. The scent was very rainforest-y; quite earthy and almost like a man's perfume. I wasn't initially sure how this worked, however you simply clip it to the car air vents and when the heating is on, the scent fills the car. It's not overpowering, and if anything needs to be slightly stronger in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Febrees car freshener, 31 Mar. 2013
Delighted as my car smelt nasty. This was due to a forgotten packet of chicken livers inadvertently left behind for over a month. Poo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Andrew Beveridge (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great. Have it at the minimum setting but it still makes a difference. Car smells lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars My car now smells amazing., 28 Jun. 2014
Smells lovely. No issues at all. My car now smells amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars not perfect, 26 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant aroma, 3 May 2014
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have had this in my car for around a week and to be honest I can't really smell it, I have it open full and the air is coming through my vent but so far it's not really working. Maybe it's just me and hopefully it will kick in soon.

A week later, everyone who gets in my car can smell the aroma which they say is really nice...so it is working after all and it's my nose that's at fault!

3.0 out of 5 stars air freshener, 28 Nov. 2013
this was okay but it did not give much smell in the car so that is why it is only 3 stars