5.0 out of 5 stars willis judd bracelet
my husband lost his bracelet and found almost immediately that the pain in his hands returned. but now with his new willis judd he is almost pain free again. these bracelets really do work
Published 19 months ago by shena

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty clasp resulting in loss of item
Recieved sept 13, wore 24/7 good improvement since wearing, excellent looking product, however the clasp was faulty and lost bracelet jan 14 little help from customer service. look at another product.
Published 8 months ago by tony alcock

5.0 out of 5 stars willis judd bracelet, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Willis Judd Mens Titanium Double Row Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2012
Mrs. S. Grime - See all my reviews
My husband bought one of these when we were on holiday from a different company, and it broke a few months later, we had paid more than double the price of this one and the quality was not as good. Excellent gift wrap and link removing tool was an added bonus. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty clasp resulting in loss of item, 1 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Bracelet, 14 Jun 2013
Excellent quality arrived b4 due date,link removal tool easy to use...Unsure as yet if magnets having the required effect,no stiff finger joints so far...

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE but..........., 8 July 2014
F. M. Wilkinson "Frankieboy" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Delivery fine, product looks nice and tool to remove links easy to use if you line everything accurately. However, the clasp used to fasten the bracelet is suspect and after a few days I noticed it had disappeared from my wrist. As I had been gardening the day before a search was made was made of the garden and the green waste bin without any luck.
Absolutely mortified as this had been a Fathers Day present from my daughter. However today my wife found the bracelet on the lounge floor underneath a lounge window; can only think it came off when opening the window and fell onto the carpeted floor behind a full length side curtain.
It's a very nice product, not especially cheap, compare to my previous bracelet brought from a catalogue many years ago which remained on my wrist without a problem. As I am not the first person to have this problem with the clasp I will writing to Judds voicing my concerns. I will update this review when I receive their response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets Expectations (high), 13 April 2014
Arrived on time, tracking system works really well.
Bracelet ordered to replace similar one I'd lost and is better quality than original.
Lighter than expected and link removing tool works very well.
Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made - but a bit difficult to use, 7 April 2014
I had two or three goes at taking out links - putting them back etc - to try to adjust the size to give a tight but comfortable fit. It was a case of too tight or a bit too loose. I've settled for the latter as I found when I sleep with it on - it's even tighter when I wake in the morning. Taking out links isn't difficult provided you look at the instruction video. Getting the bracelet on and off is a bit tricky if you're wearing it on your right wrist and you're right handed. Otherwise it's ok - looks good and you forget it's there after a while. The question of whether it works or not - re a number of different ailments - well that remains to be seen. Although even before I bought this bracelet - I knew people who had been helped with migraines etc when they wore a magnetic bracelet. And this particular item is more powerful than most with its double row of magnets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 30 Dec 2013
This is better than I expected, it looks and feels good quality. I was sceptical about the medical benefits of this product but to my amazement my husband says it says it really helps with his elbow pain!!!
The only problem I had with this is tht the gift box it came in was not great and came apart when I first opened it, I was able to put it back together but the lining had become unglued; this was only a minor issue as it doesn't effect the use of the bracelet at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 6 Dec 2013
Bought this for my husband for Christmas only took a few days to arrive the quality is better than I was expecting for the price and am sure he is going to love it and would def use this supplier again and recommend it to others !

4.0 out of 5 stars Double Row Magnetic bracelet for Men, 20 Oct 2013
Bracelet is well made and presented in a good quality black velvet box.
My husband has been wearing it for about two weeks, but hasn't felt any real effect regarding the pain in his thumb.
Perhaps he needs to wear it for longer to feel any real benefit. We shall see, but happy with the quality of the product