Size: 6-8|Colour: Black|Change

on 25 October 2013
being pregnant I didn't want to wear the skimpy bikini options that were made for maternity swimwear...I wanted modest that hid fat thighs and other less flattering parts....I loved these shorts and wore them every time I went swimming (3 times a week) sadly they did not last my whole pregnancy (only about 4 months) before they started to show wear... the elastic twisted in the top and was hard to untwist and the back became see through....
on 24 February 2013
These shorts are VERY small made I got a size 12-14 and when they arrived they had XL on the label however when I tried them on they were more like a size 8-10. Not good for a pregnant ladies self esteem!!
on 18 March 2015
the elasticated waste bad got completely tangled inside - not even sure how that happens. Did the job but had to get rid of them in the end.
on 20 August 2014
Too small so product not worn