on 5 June 2012
This song came through instantly and clearly, and plays a good quality download. I would recommend downloaded music to anyone!
Jepsen came to prominence through Canadian Idol, but this song did not emerge until three years later, and has been the strongest chart performer of all her output. It is no surprise that it went to number one in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, New Zealand and the UK, and has hit high on so many other charts. It is a simple, catchy song with a strong beat and nice lyrics.

Numerous fan videos that have emerged on You Tube demonstrate its popularity and accessibility. In other words, folks get what this song is about straight away. What it lacks in originality, it makes up for in having a positive, likeable sound, and being very good at what it is - a get-up-and-dance party song.
on 23 April 2013
Got this for my ringtone on my phone ,love it just need to turn off voicemail to hear whole song
on 30 May 2012
Hey come on, you'll either like it or you won't very catchy and inoffensive offering, good for running too...........well I say running, I mean jogging..........or walking!!! Worth a listen though, and you can preview it on Amazon music so get listenin' pop pickers!!!!...natch
on 23 August 2012
Hello!
I heard this song on the radio and loved it so much I looked it up on the internet. The download was very easy and straight forward from amazon.
I really love this song it is excellent. I can only recommend it.
I hope you enjoy it as much.
Katharina
on 10 March 2014
I like the song and it was simple to download from amazon. Up until a recent release of itunes I always used them for my music. But as it now crashes my PC and I am not an apple fan, I moved over to amazon to buy music and will stay with them.
on 13 April 2013
Catchy number, which is upbeat, bubbly and is great to play when it reflects my mood. Not all pop chimes with an older generation, nor indeed should perhaps, but this song puts a smile on my face.
on 1 April 2013
I've had this song in my head on and off since it was released almost a year ago, so it reached the point that I just had to buy it! It's catchy and always gets me singing along.
on 19 February 2013
This just grew and grew on me, so I eventually had to give in and download it to my Kindle Fire. I am not so taken with other tracks, so just went for the single.
on 27 December 2012
This is one of the most catchy songs of 2012
i mean i heard it everywhere an when i was listening , i couldnt stop.
its not just catchy but really good