5.0 out of 5 stars Yey Instrumental Version!
Really like the fact that I won't need to find a rubbish karaoke version of this, the instrumental is brilliant. However, Amazon said that I would be getting a 6.15 minute version of the original, and this is not the case. Slightly disappointed, but still dancing around the room...
Published 13 months ago by Maxine

1.0 out of 5 stars Help!
Something up here...haven`t heard this said song on radio for some days. What a relief. Someone said "nothing wrong with this", yes there is! Been driven nuts by just hearing it for all those months. Saw an album in supermarket yesterday...I found myself at the booze counter afterwards.

Hey why have I heard this on the radio so much over the festive period...
Published 21 months ago by LM

5.0 out of 5 stars Yey Instrumental Version!, 11 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very catchy, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (MP3 Download)
I may well be regarded as too old(OAP) to appreciate today's pop scene but some tunes do sound original and this is certainly one of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars best work to date, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: Call Me Maybe [2-Track] (Audio CD)
First and foremost, an amazingly catchy and popular radio tune, and certainly her best work. A relatively simple tune, well sung, with amazing instrumental backup.

If there was ever a chorus tune that sticks in your head, this is it. The track itself has been fairly huge and might prove difficult to follow up. All eyes will be on next solo release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Call Me Maybe [2-Track] (Audio CD)
I'm a 56 year old male rock fan and I love this song.Production is top class and like fairytale of New York.you never realise that you have listened to it 5 times on repeat. Her version of both sides now is excellent as well.She could be the new Alanis Morrisette or Avril Levene.Its a classic modern pop/rock song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (MP3 Download)
Great Track, thats why I downloaded it, Sounds Great on my MP3 player, Very quick Download. Would Recommend to anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Call Me Maybe [2-Track] (Audio CD)
i bought it for my daughter for Christmas & she loves it, great quality sound, bought it as a Christmas present

5.0 out of 5 stars Call Me Maybe?, 4 Jun 2012
John M. Burnet "The Bunet" (Glasgow,Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (Audio CD)
Great.Pure pop fun.It will have bouncing along.And cheer your day up no end.If not Call Me Maybe?------------Amazon think more should be said,but no need.

1.0 out of 5 stars Help!, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (MP3 Download)

Hey why have I heard this on the radio so much over the festive period? They play it, I just switch the radio off, simple as that!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (MP3 Download)
Since I love the song "Call me maybe" and I also had 1 off any amazon mp3 album, I decided to buy this album, and I was not at all disapointed. 3 of the songs out of 4 are great(Especially call me maybe), and the instrumental one isn't as good. Altogether, I love this album and although it is small, Call me maybe makes up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tune!, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Call Me Maybe (MP3 Download)
TUUUUUNNNNNEEEEE! I haven't met you so call me maybe! Love it long time I can tell you that! Carly Rae Jepsen should be loved all over!

Call Me Maybe